The blowing went well! Happy New Year social!!!

More than 60 present to welcome the new year!

Not sure how the suggestion flew in but...

"Birthday Suit" lunches sound like a winner.

Venue choices might be a little limited, but the...um...items on the menu will be ... obvious!

Social committee takes these suggestions quite seriously. Might have ti start with a yoga pants theme and work up .. or down .. from there.

The lunch list is being built.

The requests for an occasional breakfast event are also being worked.
RW sucks when you want to meet & greet.
Maybe lunch tomorrow will make up for today. CK invite all the ladies to lunch tomorrow.
..and loved every moment! Ck, thank you for another lovely event!

I got to meet a few lovely ladies that I have been wanting to get to know ;-)

And a couple of birthday boys!

Let's all have a happy and eventful new year!

Smooches everyone!

xoxo
Another great event ck! Enjoyed meeting the new ladies and putting faces to names.

Looking forward to next month's!
Thanks again CK for everything you do

Looking forward to more of this years events and meeting more of the lovely ladies
Again, I'm only the "catalyst," if I may be so bold to phrase it that way .... the real success of any event is the chemistry and dynamics supplied by the attendees.

Totally surprised I was last night by the number who hung around way after our normal "closing" hour. Sorry I had to depart before 9 pm. The allergies this week horrendous.

Stay tuned, y'all, for the Mardi GraciASS in February and St. Pat's Day in March. And more events after that in both SA and in Austin, too.
Can't wait for future events. Lots of fun even though I left early.

Thanks
Crap. If I had known The Aplha was going to be there I'd have made it.
Had a great time, thanks again ck for putting these together.
Wish I wasn't out of town
Glad it was a good one ck!
Crap. If I had known The Aplha was going to be there I'd have made it. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Wish I wasn't out of town
Glad it was a good one ck! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Glad everyone had a great time. Due to RW commitments I couldn't attend and really wanted too as I knew The Alpha was going. My loss, but I am sure the ladies and gentlemen who got to meet her were happy to meet a gorgeous and genuine lady. I will work on going to next one.
glad yall had fun...maybe one day I will get to come again!
I had a wonderful time meeting with everyone. Thank you for the invite hope to see you next time 🍸
Damn, got my invite too late. RW interferred Well maybe next month
ck1942 - I knew you threw a great social! I need to come down and meet you guys again soon!