submission

Hey I have a client who subs for me but I am not much of a dom....he wants me to come up with some ideas to do to him ...so far he has no limits. ..i would like some input on Ideas if anyone has any....thanks...
pm me or reply here
This is best suited for the forum another realm... you will get many more responses there :-)
  • savak
  • 01-08-2015, 01:56 PM
by a pair of handcuffs, cuff him hands behind his back, get him down on ground and have him lick your feet and then pour candle wax on him.
I have a sub who loves when I talk shit about his wife while choking him out with my legs lol just kinda take my anger out on him anything I'm pissed about that week becomes his problem.
Tie him up, take his credit card and drive over to macys?
Handcuffs +1

Blindfold +1

Four poster bed and foot restraints +1

Hot wax - +.5 - +1

Forced DATY while handcuffed, restrained, & blindfolded +5

If you want (or if he wants that is) forced humiliation, may I recommend the use of peanut butter around your starfish and force him to DATO after 'soiling' yourself. The peanut butter is a good substitute for an otherwise icky subject.

Forced edging with forced DATY can be a lot of fun.

Then of course 'forced' pegging.

Have fun.
Thanks savak...that's a really good idea...and DD Mcgee i will also post this in that room thanks
Face sitting... till he passes out!

Then start a bj while he's out, and keep going till he wakes up to it.

Humm, I wonder if a guy could cum while he's passed out.. ?
babykins you know how important i believe verbal and emotional abuse are in domming. domming the brain is true domination.

binding and sensory deprivation are good. tens unit on the balls. sub's often have their own toys - ask the subbie what he already has. tell him to get what you want to play with- you are the Dom.

I once had a Dom woman ask me to swing by and piss on her male subbie but I passed. a little too homeopathic for this phobic. not that there is anything wrong with that.

finally we got a chick asking something more enlightening than "what do you think of my new showcase pics" or "what color nail polish you guys like"
oh I forgot. Nikki, how much you charge to leg choke me and bitch about Mrs flinde#3? FINALLY made my last 80k payment to that witch in march - 13 years after I escaped. that woman is worse than fresh wet dog shit on a new vibram sole.
What an image this brings to the imagination...wow...

I have a sub who loves when I talk shit about his wife while choking him out with my legs lol just kinda take my anger out on him anything I'm pissed about that week becomes his problem. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Lash him to the bed, turn on Fox News, and leave.
Wartenburg wheel, floggers, riding crop (whack his dick and balls with that too), electroshock, hot wax, slapping, bamboo sticks, rubber bands, clothes pins on the dick and balls, handcuff him to something, rope, belts, hmmmmmmm what else....I'd say whip but that takes a LOT of practice. You can bust someone's skin open if you don't do that correctly.
You can make a big pig squeel with a "hot shot". (Electric livestock prod)
You can make a big pig squeel with a "hot shot". (Electric livestock prod) Originally Posted by Chincho
Taze him!!!