Phone: 210-286-7896
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=224657
City: SA
State: Texas
Address: Perrin Beital/Wzbh Pkwy
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Waste of time. Little cunt didn't answer after jumping thru hoops, providing references, and confirming scheduled time and location. SEE ROS.
Session Length: -
Fee: n/a
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
  • Mokoa
  • 01-08-2015, 11:43 PM
NCNS.

Moved to the proper forum.
8 whole minutes, you're a patient man.
I personally know a couple people that have reviewed her, and they weren't the flashing lights either.
The no response? She might have smashed her phone
8 whole minutes, you're a patient man.
I personally know a couple people that have reviewed her, and they weren't the flashing lights either.
The no response? She might have smashed her phone Originally Posted by rockerrick

Nah he didnt pass screening. Gave referances who did not know who he was,gave 2 differnt handle names and just had an over all bad feeling about him. The way he was texting and shit he was saying i dont know, threw me off. I fucked up by giving him the address first before screening. I texted him 45 minutes before appt and Told him i couldnt get ahold of the mulitple names he dropped. And was going to screen him through fb. I finally got recon back About him and I DECIDED NOT TO SEE HIM. He came off as a creepy and a bit too anxious to see me. the name dropping and shit he kept texting weirded me out. So YES I BLEW HIM OFF. I stopped responding to him before 8pm. From 7:40 til last call logged was 8:25 ( that i finally blocked his fucking number) I got 11 calls and 6 voicemails.After the first call i didn't answer knowly I was screening should have told him he wasnt going to be seen. After the 5th unanswered call shouldve told him he was getting blown off. Why didnt I just answer and just tell him I wasnt going to see him. I was being nice by blowing him off. Look at the way hes acting. Imigine how his "reveiw" would have been if I had answered his call. Fuck that shit.
Oh and because this is the third paranoid fuck that freaks out about "flashing lights" THEYRE MOTION LIGHTS. They go off when theres motion lol good thing he didnt pull into the back of my building and see all the security cars parked in back because then his "reveiw" might have turned into an "alert". Lol

Theres been guys that i have ncns before shit happens. Majority of the time its not intentional an I make it up to the person. At the least the ones who do call me back about it. But this fool can fall off a bridge into the river hes crying. You dont hear this cunt whining like a little bitch about all the "threats" hes spewing.
He can get over it.
Sorry, where are my manners....
GOOD MORNING BITCHES! Lol
You're up and at "em early
You're up and at "em early Originally Posted by sully1234
I have kids and a day job. Im up by 430-5am every day
Sorry, where are my manners....
GOOD MORNING BITCHES! Lol Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
Morning lol
WOW!!!! What a milf!!!!
I finally got recon back About him and I DECIDED NOT TO SEE HIM. He came off as a creepy and a bit too anxious to see me. the name dropping and shit he kept texting weirded me out. So YES I BLEW HIM OFF. I stopped responding to him before 8pm. From 7:40 til last call logged was 8:25 ( that i finally blocked his fucking number) I got 11 calls and 6 voicemails.After the first call i didn't answer knowly I was screening should have told him he wasnt going to be seen. After the 5th unanswered call shouldve told him he was getting blown off. Why didnt I just answer and just tell him I wasnt going to see him. I was being nice by blowing him off. Look at the way hes acting. Imigine how his "reveiw" would have been if I had answered his call. Fuck that shit. Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
Good to hear your side of it and of course you can handle these situations however you want, but I can't help but wonder if a simple text from you saying "you didnt' pass screening, I can't see you. Goodbye" and then blocking his number would have avoided all this?
Good to hear your side of it and of course you can handle these situations however you want, but I can't help but wonder if a simple text from you saying "you didnt' pass screening, I can't see you. Goodbye" and then blocking his number would have avoided all this? Originally Posted by tpepsi
+1. Golden Rule, and all that. ""Call me anything you want. Just call me."
oh relax closer1 its not like you missed a blowjob.
If this is not a Review shouldn't the ROS be made public? How else are we to discover all of the discomfort the OP was subjected to by the little lass?
WOW!!!! What a milf!!!! Originally Posted by sully1234
MILHJ?
+1. Golden Rule, and all that. ""Call me anything you want. Just call me." Originally Posted by PDid
Good to hear your side of it and of course you can handle these situations however you want, but I can't help but wonder if a simple text from you saying "you didnt' pass screening, I can't see you. Goodbye" and then blocking his number would have avoided all this? Originally Posted by tpepsi
Yup and that was my bad. Regardless if I answered him or not I feel his reaction would have been the same. Sometimes the best answer is no answer. Oh to clairfy "jumping of hoops" No one made him jump through hoops. HE gave a bunch of info, then gets mad because because what? I used it? It was all wrong info anyhow. He said his user name was Closer and dropped a bunch of names. I contacted a couple of the girls. One that called me back didnt know him or the number. So I asked him again what his user name was. This time he said closer1. Its faster sometimes for me to screen through fb. He had already told me his name and a text later gave me a different spelling of it. Little shit like that makes a world of differance. Another one of the girls hit me back same shit. She didnt know him. Id already gotten a weird vibe from him to begin with. So i blew him off. I didnt feel right about seeing him, and by his reaction I was right in not seeing him. Next time ill handle the situation differently, but as far as the OP of this thread. He can countinue to pout IDGAF.