tongue & lip piercings

turn on or off. Im really wanting to repierce either one but not if it will be in the way or disgust any gentlemen. What are your thoughts? I will be able to remove the jewlery once the healing has passed. That could take over a week though.
You shouldn't be really offering much with your lip or tongue healing anyways but if u want piercings do it. I don't make choices about my looks based on what clients may or may not think . Some will like it some won't. I'm sure u already know all this tho.
^^^ I was just about to say that. You should either take the time off or limit your menu to minimize risk of infection. An infection would put you out of work, not to say the unpleasant female side effects that antibiotics can, and likely, could bring.

Good luck!

Camille
I agree with the lady's above and for a male opinion I think tongue piercings are sexy and add to kissing and more! Not wild about lip piercings but like they said some will like others will not. I would see you either way personally. Honestly I would have seen you along time ago, but the NCNS past has always worried me as I normally only have a small window to hobby. The piercings would not deter me either way though. I hope that has been a help to you.
Do what makes YOU happy.
Tongue....absofuckinglutely !
no I dislike
Turn off
Ok. I think you've got the key elements in the responses so far.

Guys will differ on this--some turned on (pierced in either place), some turned off. All I'd add is that piercings in general (tats are the same) represent a signal that you are a less conventional/vanilla person.

That said, what float's your boat? And why. In other words, if you want a piercing for your own satisfaction, that's one thing. Doing so to improve your marketability in the hobby is something very different.
Turn off.
Yah im going to pass piercings are too annoying im just going to get a new sugar skull tattoo
Most items get in the way of intense licking, imho. I like natural girls all the way around! You were born with everything you need.
I like natural girls all the way around! You were born with everything you need. Originally Posted by repete offender
Do what you like to express yourself. My preference is natural. But hobby opinions are meaningless, your time in the hobby will be a speck in time, compared to your life span.
This reminds me...

One time I was reading on Eccie about genital piercings..

A fellow hobbyist shared that during a stripper slide his equipment got scraped by the Provider's piercing and he bled a lot from his dick.

Then a week later I saw a Provider who also had kitty piercing.... I couldn't enjoy it then..
NAY