provider references.

So I'll ask both ladies and men on here.

So I am relatively new to the hobby and when I want to play I usually have to hit the snatch.
I understand going through the review process and believe in it 120%
But twice during references I have had to pm as well to help expedite.
So I guess the question is. Which ladies are great at responding to pm ' s and if you have any other tips.
P411 is the best for that. Okays are sitting there ready. You can contact a provider and be on your way in 30 min.
Which ladies are great at responding to pm ' s ... Originally Posted by ElNacho
Run an ISO and you'll find out soon enough.

But, take the extra minute or two you didn't spend on this post and use it on that post to make it concise and cogent. And inviting. Some ladies notice every word.
It's always a good idea to give the lady you're asking for a reference,a heads up,so she can be on the lookout for it.JS
Go to this link in the Request and ISO. Newbie Friendly thread. Do your research, read the reviews, and contact one or more(preferably more) of these fine ladies and get your foot in the door. Learn it, know it, live it!!!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1197311
IMO the OP is saying that the ladies he has seen have been

1. slow to respond to reference requests from other providers,

2. and/or have needed a heads-up or prompting to respond to reference requests from other providers,

3. or have just not responded to reference requests from other providers for whatever reason.

That happens unfortunately.

For items one and two, make sure you pre-plan your party time with a young lady in order to have lead time for reference verification or join P411 as suggested (which only works if the provider uses P411 as well.)

Sometimes hitting the SNATCH is for immediate gratification, so getting pre-verified/referenced with the SNATCH regulars can go a looong way towards getting that immediate hookup.

For item number three - this is where the provider DOES NOT provide references for whatever reason - it would be great if we had a sticky similar to the Newby Friendly provider thread where there was a list of providers that DO NOT provide references. This would save a lot of time (savvy providers could do a quick check to see if contacting a referenced provider does provide references) and it could save us mongrels money in knowing which providers do not participate in the information exchange of this board.

Once a non-reference friendly provider is listed, both hobbyist and providers can do a quick check to see if references are likely to happen. In addition to hobbyists 'market' research.

Von, Old Tiger, Mokoa what are your thoughts on the subject of a Provider Non-Reference Friendly sticky thread? The discussion will not do much without your valued participation.

Dogg
For items one and two, make sure you pre-plan your party time with a young lady in order to have lead time for reference verification or join P411 as suggested (which only works if the provider uses P411 as well.) Originally Posted by Doglegg
This part is not written in stone, Provider may have a friend that does have P411 and able to check your okays for her.
True.
agree with RR. P411 is best for both sides.

eccie is great to look through and decide, but P411 makes both sides feel safer.

most verified providers in SA are on both(and other sites).

It's a whole lot faster to get verified, though there are providers who require refs even on P411( usually not to much if you have enough ok's)

It is a shame about references, some providers have told me they don't provide refs, because other providers won't answer or give a ref when they try to verify a hobbyist.
^^^^ here are my thoughts on providers who do not provide references:

1. You should identify yourself as such

2. You should NOT list yourself as newbie friendly since many newbies are trying to establish themselves and will need references

3. You should still be able to get references because, even though you are selfish, you don't deserve to be unsafe

4. I will still provide you with references because I don't want to punish MY client who wants to see you but, trust me, it is not about you

5. Clients and providers alike should be aware you don't provide references so we don't waste our time contacting you, so having your name listed somewhere should not piss you off

Camille
Camille +1
Thank you DL great advice
I'm not calling out any of the providers I have seen they have all been great.
I was looking for tips or even knowing who is very active on giving references.
Camille is a top level provider not only because she is gorgeous and incredible bcd, but her TCB is one of the best. Her newbie thread helps a lot of hobbyists and providers. Besides giving refs, she also has given advice and helps to hobbyists and providers.

wish more providers were like camille, it would be a lot more fun and a whole lot less headaches in the hobby.
My experience of active ladies on the board whom are great at providing references and excellent BCD - SonyaPlaymate and SAangel27. My other references have retired or gone UTR.