This is why the GOP can't win the Latino vote

I don't see anything wrong with that call. Sounded unusually reasonable to me.
He never let her finish making her point. He pretty much finished her sentences with the way he wanted to spin the call. Also, the GOP never took on her offer for help. That means they're not interested.
Well, I respect you, ICIP, and I'm not a big fan of Rush. I like to listen to jazz in the car, but I actually heard this call. I've been entertained by him explaining away the election. Rush had trouble hearing it, and I agree with him, when someone offers me something for free, I suspect something.

But she sounded like an intelligent woman. I hope she writes a proposal for the RNC and gets some attention.

Of course, it is entirely possible that the Republican officials she contacted were simply assholes. As I think of it, that is probably the case.
Isn't that what grassroots movements are? People offering and volunteering their time for a cause they believe in? If I ever support a political candidate, I don't expect to be paid.
You're right, but the Republicans don't consider themselves a grassroots movement. They are entitled.

I'm thinking you're right. She should offer her services to a party that may respect her. I'd suggest starting with the Libertarians.