Black women in amps

Does any amps currently have black women
Mia @ Pearls
in my opinion AMP is for Asian Massage Palor. I go to AMP's for the Asian ladies.
The one local massage parlor that recently experimented with non-Asian ownership and management incurred LE scrutiny, was the subject of he-said/she-said drama on Eccie, and eventually mysteriously burned down. They had a mix of Latina, AA, and Caucasian ladies.

Some of us may insist that having a non-Asian staff classifies a place as a studio, but IMO, if the session routinely starts with a table shower and ends with L3 and a small bottle of water, Asian or not, it's using the AMP business model.
The section is AMP/Spa. So, the Asian part is not exclusive. But, while I have fancied being in the care of a Latina, I, too, prefer Asian.
I fucked a black chick at Sakura spa years ago. Her coochie was smelly and she spoke French. Got a sniff of that stench and noped my way out of there and never looked back.

Shame because the week before I fucked a 10/10 colombian chick at that spa.
Mia at pearls is great
There was a black girl a few weeks ago that goes by London at Passion on Emerald. Young, pretty, great ass. L2, L3 is off the table, but a significant upsell to Greek, if that's your thing.