Trump wanting kickbacks from other republicans

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...pOdJFz-Daj6teg

Broke deadbeat trumpf is DEMANDING a percentage of contributions from candidates who use his name likeness or image and if he has helped in their campaigns.
Total pos
  • Tiny
  • 04-17-2024, 10:16 PM
Well then, the fucker needs to give a percentage of his contributions to Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue. I gave to their campaigns for the Georgia Senate runoffs in late 2020. Ever since I've gotten a steady stream of text messages from Donald Trump, his kids, his in-laws, his campaign workers, and his good buddies like Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell asking for money. I reply with "STOP", to unsubscribe, or tell them to get fucked. But they keep spamming me. The last couple of days I've gotten over 15 messages.

I do like his business model though. He just asks other candidates for 5% and they're supposed to send him the money. I've tried doing that with the Church of Tiny, asking people to send me 10% of their earnings. It hasn't worked out too well. Maybe I'm just greedy though, and need to cut it to 5% like The Donald.
That's because Trump is an entertainer trying to play a politician. He wants other to pay him for his likeness just like an actor does. Others have done it successfully in the past but Trump falls far short of previous efforts.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...pOdJFz-Daj6teg

Broke deadbeat trumpf is DEMANDING a percentage of contributions from candidates who use his name likeness or image and if he has helped in their campaigns.
Total pos Originally Posted by winn dixie
.... Too Right He is... And good for Trump!

... No different than, say, the people who own the
copyrights to "Superman" - and somebody else
uses the image and likeness of Superman in thier-own advert.
They should then pay a fee for doing so.

... So IF you wanna use Trump and His likeness - Pay the Fee!

And if nothing else - For Truth, Justice and the American Way!

#### Salty
I see no fault in Trump doing this. At this point, he is just a fucked up MAGA Republican brand to me. If people want to use his brand for their benefit, he should be reasonably compensated. He is only asking for 5% and I think he could have easily demanded more, so that seems very reasonable for a grifter like him IMO... at the very least, that seems much more dignified to me than ripping off MAGA gullible suckers for cash grabs with things like a bullshit stock, bullshit hideous sneakers and bullshit trading cards.
If Trump is elected President, how will he handle his name, image, and likeness ?

A windfall for Trump......
I see no fault in Trump doing this. At this point, he is just a fucked up MAGA Republican brand to me. If people want to use his brand for their benefit, he should be reasonably compensated. He is only asking for 5% and I think he could have easily demanded more, so that seems very reasonable for a grifter like him IMO... at the very least, that seems much more dignified to me than ripping off MAGA gullible suckers for cash grabs with things like a bullshit stock, bullshit hideous sneakers and bullshit trading cards. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Don't forget his Bible.

Stories from the Trump Bible

“This trial is very unfair. You are a corrupt judge, and your wife is a very nasty woman.”

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...he-trump-bible
The ethics of the GOP and Trump.
"Anything goes, and we don't care"
Trumpg don't care bout nothing except himself.
He's actually a liability. I wouldn't want him around my campaign.
  • Tiny
  • 04-18-2024, 08:28 AM
Trumpg don't care bout nothing except himself.
He's actually a liability. I wouldn't want him around my campaign. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Definitely not in the general election
Don't forget his Bible.

Stories from the Trump Bible

“This trial is very unfair. You are a corrupt judge, and your wife is a very nasty woman.”

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...he-trump-bible Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
LOL. Too funny but so true. I forgot about his most disgusting money grab attempt. How could I forget that one? That is/was even more despicable than unaccredited Trump U.
What Trump should do is brand his name calling......

NILNC