What would be the best method?

What would be the best method to link a "so-called" provider's old name from a review, to her new name and phone number so that members can cross reference, so that know a review was done on this provider. The idea is to let them know she is not a very good provider?
Trying to save the guys time and money.
This site discourages linking a provider's previous username with her current account for several reasons, the most important of which might be there were security issues necessitating a change in her name.

In this case, as in several others over the years, a provider has been known to change her name to escape a bad reputation. Since the case you are citing doesn't rise to the level of an alert, the only way to get the information passed along is via private messages.
I guess I wrote my inquiry wrong. Essentially, what I am wanting to do is say and link something like: xxxx xxxxxxx with old phone number xxx-xxx-xxxx is now xxxxx xxxxx with new phone number xxx-xxx-xxxx.

As far as I know the provider in question does not have an account on here, but rather advertises on BP and that is where she has changed things, and "YES" she has a bad provider history. Wasn't sure if this would warrant placing in "Alerts", because is not really a safety issue.
Can you PM us a link to the review you're referring to?