Wichita forum

It seems like it took forever to get Wichita its own thread but now tons of Topeka and Lawrence reviews litter this area. Here's the thing. Wichita is the biggest city in Kansas. IN MY OPINION there is very little connection between tooeka/ Lawrence and Wichita. Tooeka and Lawrence are 20 minutes from each other and 45 minutes from kc. There should be a me Ks section and Wichita should be independent.
is it a problem to you that our Topeka and Lawrence hobbyists as you say litter your precious forum? your correct very far from Wichita but this has been discussed numerous times your beating a dead horse. here's a thought create your own website and you can section it off however you like!

imo it seems that Wichita is not the glory land that you like to think it is. when traveling ladies come to your city and get a lot of cancellations. then they check Wichita off their travel zone. you also have your own local ladies that complain of the same thing. its pretty bad when the traveling gals skip your city all together and head straight to the Topeka Lawrence k.c area. hell your own local provides are leaving their city to come our way.

just a thought but maybe you guys might want to get your tcb skills in check before you start bitching about your own section! this is not directed at all Wichita mongers there are several that know how to treat the ladies. they know who they are and are regular participating members of OUR forum for the most part!
Topeka and Lawrence are not part of the KC metropolitan area. This is the Wichita and Kansas forum ...so any and all things Topeka, Lawrence (and all other Kansas locations not in the KC metro) would go in this forum.
I mean I would have liked to keep lawrence in with KC because I would rather drive to KC than to witchita. But it is what it is. Witchita doesn't have soon much that it needs it's own section. And I don't see all that many reviews coming from topeka or lawrence. Witchita has many more providers than us yet you guys either don't visit them or don't review them. The info flow on witchita/kansas is slow.
If Wichita had its own forum, Wichita would get close to zero traffic.

So... Deal with it.

Or... Here is another idea. Create a competing forum/website that is Wichita specific. If Wichita is so great, you should be swimming in revenue from the local traffic.
If Wichita had its own forum, Wichita would get close to zero traffic.

So... Deal with it.

Or... Here is another idea. Create a competing forum/website that is Wichita specific. If Wichita is so great, you should be swimming in revenue from the local traffic. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
I really don't care one way or another on the subject but looks to me there's a lot more Reviews coming from Wichita than Topeka and Lawrence combined. If it wasn't for Satan there wouldn't be much from Topeka, and I see several complaining about lack of providers in Topeka. Lets all be honest here I don't care if your from Wichita, Topeka or Lawrence where all getting bypassed by providers heading straight to KC whether we like it or not.
  • Dkayz
  • 03-27-2016, 01:28 PM
Which is why the forum name is "Wichita and Kansas." Because Wichita does make up the majority of this forum, but there needs to be somewhere for the other parts of KS to post as well, since there is at least SOME traffic that comes through MHK, Topeka, and Lawrence...
So many pleasant people... Thanks for the feedback. I guess to me it's simple geography. Wichita is south central Kansas. Tooeka/Lawrence/KC NE and it's true there are more review for ICT than tooeka. Oh well I guess I'll just wait here for a complaint about bumping his old topic.
Eh?
If Wichita had its own forum, Wichita would get close to zero traffic. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
It does broaden our horizons a little to see ads and reviews on girls in other areas....so SR has a point there.

So what I would encourage on review titles and even ads headlines is the addition of " /Wichita" or "/Topeka" at the end of the review title or ad...just so we can easily figure out what area without clicking on every fucking link

In my home AOR of West Texas eccie...and for lots of other jurisdictional purposes, west texas includes Amarillo, Lubbock, Midland-Odessa, San Angelo, and El Paso!

All the reviews and ads are dumped into one pile and it's confusing as hell...so we keep trying to train the girls to put the name of the city their gonna be in on their ad headline.
Some will just say visiting but not mention a city... it could be anywhere so then we've gotta pm them for a location.
It does broaden our horizons a little to see ads and reviews on girls in other areas....so SR has a point there.

So what I would encourage on review titles and even ads headlines is the addition of " /Wichita" or "/Topeka" at the end of the review title or ad...just so we can easily figure out what area without clicking on every fucking link

In my home AOR of West Texas eccie...and for lots of other jurisdictional purposes, west texas includes Amarillo, Lubbock, Midland-Odessa, San Angelo, and El Paso!

All the reviews and ads are dumped into one pile and it's confusing as hell...so we keep trying to train the girls to put the name of the city their gonna be in on their ad headline.
Some will just say visiting but not mention a city... it could be anywhere so then we've gotta pm them for a location. Originally Posted by BBQ-Guy
I just realized this section is for "the staff"! So my apologies to the buzzkill mod who has already answered the question......please excuse us "volunteer staff" for commenting on the situation.
But if everyone would take my advice and include the city then life would be better for all involved lol.
I just realized this section is for "the staff"! So my apologies to the buzzkill mod who has already answered the question......please excuse us "volunteer staff" for commenting on the situation.
But if everyone would take my advice and include the city then life would be better for all involved lol.
Originally Posted by BBQ-Guy
Dude, any staff member that gets butt-hurt because the membership tries to be helpful... shouldn't be a staff member.

Dude, any staff member that gets butt-hurt because the membership tries to be helpful... shouldn't be a staff member.

Originally Posted by Simon Riley
Lol.....
Simple partial solution. When I travel to Topeka I just do a Topeka search of the Kansas site.
Originally Posted by BBQ-Guy
It's all good sir ...any advice or help for someone here is always welcome.