would no daty be a dealbreaker for you ?

I was browsing reviews of a provider I was thinking of seeing and noticed a couple of people kind of bashed her in the review for not wanting DATY. For me its not a big deal for me because there are plenty of other things I enjoy more. Is DATY that high on your list that you would not see a provider who wouldn't let you perform it on her ?
Yes, no DATY is a dealbreaker for me. How else I'm I going to kill some time in between rounds?LOL
Not a deal breaker at all. I recently had quite a nice extended date that was DATY free and didn't miss it a bit. Even though I enjoy the activity, if it is not mutually enjoyable, I won't bother insisting. That seems silly. The important thing is to know up-front and you can always find something to replace it in your "play list"....or don't book and select someone more compatible with your needs.
No PROBLEM HERE!
no problem here.....back of my mind says dont partake anyway because of the hobby. last 5 or 6 datied....and then her main squeeze daties...then me... so what am i tasting?
I enjoy DATY, but it is not a deal breaker. I have had dates where I have done nothing and it feels a little strange for the girl to do all the heavy lifting. CBJ is the number one deal breaker for me. I have no hope of getting off with a rubber on.
No daty rules and limited kissing and cbj seem to go hand in hand with each other when daty isn't on menu. Its a red flag for me if I see its not in her menu. And it seems the session is more pse without daty. I could go without doing it if I was horny though.....so I guess its not so much a dealbreaker as I think. Although when I'm doing daty, sometimes when I hold my breath to manuever my tongue I get more sexually excited. Yep its a dealbreaker if it isn't on menu......I stand corrected.

Sometimes I notice some ladies who don't like daty usually don't like to use lube either. I guess they don't want you to slide in too easy.
Pretty much a deal breaker for me.......BD
I'm confused about this. Why wouldn't it be on the menu?
In itself it is not a deal breaker for me but I feel it is a reflection of an overall inhibited type provider and inhibited type of session. I personally like a woman who enjoys passion, enjoys getting turned on and just loves sex. If she has lots of rules, that is fine for her and some guys but I dont really want to spend my time with an overly inhibited type of provider as that definitely keep me from getting into the session the way I desire.
I'm confused about this. Why wouldn't it be on the menu? Originally Posted by incognito isis
Maybe she doesn't like the taste of herself when kissing is initiated after....maybe self conscious on the smell.

Maybe hobbyist she saw were unreasonably rough with their mouths and more unattentive.

She has something, and the no daty restrictions will limit your chances of showing visible symptoms of health issues she know she has.......

It simply does nothing for her, or she has had it done so much that she's less sensitive jaded to it and would prefer a vibrator instead.........

She doesn't want you to taste the spermicide from the condom of the recently prior client.........

Allb I can think of at the moment.
I'm confused about this. Why wouldn't it be on the menu? Originally Posted by incognito isis
That's a good question but, when it came up in conversation as something she didn't particularly enjoy, I was respectful.... but you'll have to ask the ladies....because I'm a fan of it.

Isis, does this mean you will indulge me??
it would depend on the provider...If she was able to sucessfully hold your attention by other means to the point that you enjoyed your session ...great !
There are some providers just sitting and chatting with them is almost worth the cost of a session so i would say no ..a no daty rule wouldnt kill the session but it sure would hamper it a bit because i do love DATY !
but the personal attraction with their personality, wit and charm goes a long way to making the session and i have had sessions where the provider just wanted me to lay back and let her do her thing and no work out of me..it was enjoyable but i do love to participate..lol
I'm shocked when I hear a lady doesn't enjoy DATY, how could she not like it? There's two couples that I see and both of those ladies love giving and receiving. It would be very hard for me to see either one of them if DATY wasn't a go.

I could lay in bed all day giving/receiving DATY.
for me its a deal breaker..sometimes I just ask for daty by itself.