Cum D'Licious Pills Makes Your Semen Taste Better, Bang-O-Meter - Counts How Many Times You Thrust & More

Stumbled upon this website: www.shopinprivate.com
Lots of hilarious items for sale like "Deep Throat Oral Desensitizer Spray", "Liquid Virgin Drops - You won't believe it", "Fundies - Underwear for Two", "Bang-O-Meter - Counts How Many Times You Thrust" and:

Cum D'Licious - Makes Your Semen Taste Better
Most people wouldn't characterize semen as their favorite thing to consume. It definitely doesn't generally taste as good as, say, pumpkin pie. Or as good as Brussels sprouts, really.

What can you do to make your spunk taste less like funk? Well, when it comes to how your semen tastes, you are what you eat. If you have a toxic diet peppered with alcohol, cigarettes, and fast food, your semen is a reflection of that. It is widely believed that people who consume more fruit and vegetables taste better.

If you don't want to change your lifestyle to change the taste of your jizz, try Cum D'Licious. This supplement attempts to make your semen taste better.

Cum Delicious contains Medicago Sativa, Horny Goat Weed and Tribulus terrestris, in a 350 mg proprietary blend. A quick search of these ingredients shows that Medicago Sativa is actually alfalfa. The other two ingredients are purported aphrodisiacs and testosterone boosters. A serving size is one capsule, which you take once a day.

30 capsules per bottle.

For a laugh take a look. (not trying to promote it. in fact, DON'T buy anything, lol) Enjoy!

CHOCOLATE KISSES

xoxo
Layla
mmumm cherry!! taste great less filling

cool find Layla
If you dont smoke, eat lots of fresh multicolored fruits and pinnapple and avoid a lot of harsh spices like garlic, your cum will taste delicioussssss and providers will definitely crave it without the expense of these supplements which in my opinion are just money makers for the company.
My CUM tastes like THREE FRESH ONE HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS!
Hey Layla I got some Ocean property in Arizona .. if you're interested