WHEN... is it time for a PROVIDER to quit?

What are the tell tale signs a provider needs to say goodbye to the hobby world! Providers, love to hear your propective!
Now it just seems like you're trying to bait certain providers rather than asking a genuine question. *shakes my head* We may agree on some things and not others, but it really does seem like your posts lately are aimed at getting people to agree with you and then jumping on people who disagree as vehemently as you.

Maybe I'm wrong with how this thread will turn out, but I'm thinking your motives in posting it are questionable. I'm staying a neutral party but I did want to have you stop for a moment and think how you might be coming across lately.
When she decides.
I"m sure there might be a few retired providers out there that might shed some light on the subject.
What are the tell tale signs a provider needs to say goodbye to the hobby world! Providers, love to hear your propective! Originally Posted by Still Looking

After they roll though Austin and deal with all those chowderheads.
[/PRIVATE]
I think the question should be "when does a provider ever quit"? lmao

Truthfully, I have known women who dabble in and out of this trade till they are in their 60s. They quit for awhile, come back, quit for awhile.. etc.

I think in answer to the OP's question, it is whenever she decides to quit.
  • Old-T
  • 07-07-2011, 09:00 AM
What are the tell tale signs a provider needs to say goodbye to the hobby world! Providers, love to hear your propective! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I think the answers are as varied as the reasons they got into the business. Certainly not a one size fits all.

Since $ is almost always part of the reason, then it seems reasonable that when they have met their savings goal (e.g.: finished school in many cases) that might be a trigger. Or for those who do this work as a second job, when their primary career has advanced enough that they don't need the second income.

Way to varied a set of answers to categorize everyone the same way.

But no matter what the reasons I would say that is a lady needs to medicate herself in order to be able to see clients, it probably is a sign that she has overstayed her welcome in this world.
Maybe when this happens:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=253010 Originally Posted by Clouddancer
TFF Clouddancer !!!
ladies or gents, the answer is the same.

quit when it ceases being fun !!!
See wicked milf..... lol jk

Sixx
WHEN... is it time for a PROVIDER to quit?

after we snowball
Hey Beth,

I will have to look at some of Still's threads to see what you are talking about. Still is from Austin and I do recall him getting slapped around the Austin boards so he hightailed it to the national forums. I guess you can blame the Austin guys for what you are dealing with now.....

Sixx

Now it just seems like you're trying to bait certain providers rather than asking a genuine question. *shakes my head* We may agree on some things and not others, but it really does seem like your posts lately are aimed at getting people to agree with you and then jumping on people who disagree as vehemently as you.

Maybe I'm wrong with how this thread will turn out, but I'm thinking your motives in posting it are questionable. I'm staying a neutral party but I did want to have you stop for a moment and think how you might be coming across lately. Originally Posted by SugarBeth
When the phone finally quits ringing.