Texas Wineries

So far I've only visited Messina Hoff. Was the perfect day trip as its in Bryan, Tx. They also had a bed and breakfast but lol im kinda loud. So we found a nice lonely road for hood of the car sex. Somedays the weather is just too pretty for sex indoors. I'm sure there are others in Texas but love to hear if anyone's been to them or has a favorite. And don't feel limited to Texas. Just like to hear ones you've visited personally.
Hack Winery in Santa Fe, south of Houston is a great local spot. With the added bonus of being able to drive home and do it in your own bed. They have lots of events and occasionally some live music.
Try the wineries in Fredricksburg, Tx. There are dozens of wineries, nice restaurants and places for fun afterwards. Been there several times.
Grapevine, TX was built around what?
Near San Angelo I hear are a few. I have it on my list to go Next time I am there
Grapevine, Texas has a festival called Grapefest.... You actually can stomp grapes and have yummy some Texas wines.
  • Tetas
  • 03-27-2015, 08:13 PM
Becker in Fredericksburg.
Good wine, beautiful scenery!
I have a personal vineyard where you can frolic....I will even pour some of my Pinot Noir Private Reserve on you....kinda like champagne....hmmmm
Recall the infamous Hiney Winery of DFW radio fiction years ago....." y'all come and have some Hiney".
Anyone familiar with Haak, down towards Galveston?
It's been years though..