SB...Where is My SD!

Im interested
Do they exist anymore?! Lol
I Love the companion of an older guy who enjoys my company as Much!! I'm lots of Fun sexually and non-sexually Trust Me
If you think I may be ya SWEET SB ...

Pm Me

If You don't Have Anything Positive to Say to Me , Then Don't Speak. Period .
Try the Sugar Daddy sites.
Is this your first foray into annoying the D&T patrons or are you just pissing in the wind cause you ignant!?!

Again folks RT the hooktard and spam, spam.
Is this your first foray into annoying the D&T patrons or are you just pissing in the wind cause you ignant!?!

Again folks RT the hooktard and spam, spam. Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples
LMFAO ... youuuuu
You may be a hot time in and out of the bedroom, but can you explain the timeline for your transition to exclusive companion to a single SD?

Seems like you are playing around at the idea of being a kept woman but who could help you continue living to the standards afforded by providing as you've been doing the past few years? Will you expect them to understand like
Usher - I Don't Mind (Audio) ft. Juicy J?
Rethink the aim of such an endeavor, the sacrifices likely if not required, and be truthful to yourself.
"If You don't Have Anything Positive to Say to Me , Then Don't Speak. Period"

Hahahahahahahaha
Thank you, yes I'm just wanting to get my feet wet lol. I use to be a entertainer of baby dolls Dallas and that's how I kinds experienced a SD... Older men are Fun!!! I'm just curious and would like to experience being with that 1 Man rather it's long term arrangement or short term.
Your right ...
Hey so Very happy I could make Youuuu Laugh :-)

Run along now....I see you have no positive things to say. Live-Laugh-Love
Kisses Hun
Is this your first foray into annoying the D&T patrons or are you just pissing in the wind cause you ignant!? Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples
LMAO!

Can I Take Ignorant for $100 Alex?

Damn.... i just looked at her pics..... I'm surprised she is making ends meet as a whore..... As a SB she's way out of her league...
Damn.... i just looked at her pics..... I'm surprised she is making ends meet as a whore..... As a SB she's way out of her league... Originally Posted by Whispers
Now now....there is someone out there for everyone, right?
Now now....there is someone out there for everyone, right? Originally Posted by Cyndi Lyn
I guess.... If you believe there is a Sucker born every minute........

And if she were to price her self low enough someone may get past the "butter" quality...