Sexy and Lavous Getaways... Where are your favorite places?

We all have our favorite getaway (the other G spot) spots..... Whether we have been to them and experienced them or plan to go? Where are yours?

Here's mine:
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (180.8 KB, 341 views)
Alexia looks very SEXXXY AND ROMANTIC!!!
I am ready when you are!!!!
I'm a travel agent ladies and gents. Hit me up for those lavous getaways
I'm a travel agent ladies and gents. Hit me up for those lavous getaways Originally Posted by Brianna Delight
Lol
  • 5T3V3
  • 04-24-2015, 01:50 PM
Lol Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Lavous getaways? ... to volcanic destinations?
The Island of Los Rocas off the coast of Venezuela is the most beautiful and
romantic place ever...I was there when Sports Illustrated was shooting their
beautiful girls...Any takers?
Bali,Indonesia Its a bitch getting there but incredible once your there. Wentt 3 years ago and been tying to top it ever since. Paradise.
Grand Velas Riviera Maya - Play del Carmen...it's a nice quick get away..

I love the Travaasa Hana Resort in Maui. Each room is a cottage and there is a black sand beach, red sand beach, and gold sand beach near by. I went naked on the red sand beach because it was deserted at the time. So beautiful and lots of fun. True Hawaii.

For somewhere a little closer to home. I love the Hyatt Ziva in Cancun. Always get a dolphin pool view it is much nicer than the ocean view. The reason is the dolphin pool is just off the beach for the bay and the bay is the pretty turquoise blue you will ever see. It was just recently bought by Hyatt.

Cibolo Creek Ranch in Big Bend.

Ojo Caliente Mineral Hot Springs, New Mexico:

The private open air (outdoor) hot pools are outstanding -private, romantic and luxurious. Kiva fireplaces at your poolside. Reasonably priced as well.

Prefer getaways within a few hours drive. There are plenty. Example...the Hyatt Lost Pines 20 minutes east of Austin. Would happily accommodate an afternoon of a lady's company.
Esalen, Big Sur, California..............

I AM NOT A BEACH LOVER !!! HOWEVER ,,, ON THE WAY UP TO TEXAS FROM FLORIDA (( THIS PAST WEEKEND )) ,,, I PASSED THE EMERALD COAST IN THE TOWN OF DESTIN ,,, FLORIDA !!! IT WAS SOOO STUNNING !!! IT IS ROLLING WHITE SAND HILLS + AND + THE WATER IS CLEAR JADE !!! THE WHOLE BEACH SPARKLES IN THE SUN !!! IT IS DEFINITELY THE BEST LOOKING BEACH I HAVE SEEN IN FLORIDA WITH MY OWN EYES !!! I WAS EN ROUTE TO TEXAS ,,, BUT ,,, MY EYES WERE GLUED TO THE GORGEOUS EMERALD COAST !!! IT WAS REALLY PRETTY + AND + I DEFINITELY WANT TO GO BACK ,,, EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT A BEACH LOVER !!! (( NO PHOTOS ATTACHED BECAUSE THE WAY LIGHT IS REFLECTED ;;; IS HARD TO PHOTOGRAPH ))
Mykonos, Greece, St Tropez in France, Or St Marteen in the British Virgin Islands. Upscale, sexy, yachts, golden tans, topless, champagne, .....