Question for the gents...

Lately I've been thinking of ways to make my dates more memorable... I tend to be more so on the cusp of UTR vs. high volume status when it comes to providing and I want to give my regulars and the new gents I've been seeing the time of their lives! My dilemma is, I tend to be a little shy when it comes to asking guys before hand what their likes are, favorite beverages, if they would like me to provide a snack of their choosing, etc. And, when the date starts I'm often left sitting there thinking, "should I kiss them", "do they even like kissing", "are they comfortable," etc. lol

I've pretty much said all of that to ask, guys would you feel bothered if a provider emailed you after screening with a simple questionnaire to ask questions that may help them make the experience even better? I know a lot of guys despise even having to go through screening, lol So, I'm not sure if anyone would actually want to reply to a questionnaire about preferences. lol

I look forward to your responses!
If they are on this site you can look at reviews to see what they did.

DFK, DATY, etc..

Asking them what they like may be like me asking if I can do things to do.

Is it BBBJ? which means sex is going to be involved.

Screened or not I think it may be a good idea to not ask about kissing etc.

Favorite drink etc may be ok so long as no alcoholic beverage is involved.
Thank you, I appreciate your response!
If they kissed you during the meeting go ahead and kiss goodbye.

Beverages/ snacks are always a great call, water for sure and just a few common snacks would be great to start. Then with time I'm sure you will developed a good variety! A beer/ wine glass is fine if always kept to a minimum for your benefit.

A satisfaction survey sounds OK but probably best left off until you find a few regulars you feel comfortable with first but always ask permission before sending. Probably better if done face to face, relation building material??
Great suggestions, and I agree, it may be better to ask face to face.

Thank you!
I have an oral fetish. Both giving, receiving, and dfk. I have that information on my p411 profile. I didn't do that to be straight forward...just trying help make my dates smoother. As guys we can find reviews to let us know what's ok. So I thought what the hell.
I think you just have to kind of go with your gut feeling on this one especially on a first visit. We all know it's best not to discuss actual expectations too much prior to a thorough screening and/or a repeat visit. Best to let your reviews (if any) do the talking.

Both men & women are kind of like a box of chocolates. I think most guys are somewhat aggressive as far as what they want although some (like me) may be a tad shy in the beginning. I think we all appreciate a woman who has the ability to break the ice, so to speak. Even shy guys are likely to let their needs or desires known after that.

Personally, I enjoy a drink to help break the ice. I never expect snacks other than the one I'm paying for. ;-) If I want regular food, we usually discuss having dinner before or after. Most ladies I have seen want me to bring the bottle (unopened) but I LOVE it when a lady says she has xyz available unless I prefer something different.

Note: I typically do multi hour appointments. I look at a one hour deal as kind of a B & G with no frills expected. LOL
Great suggestions, and I agree, it may be better to ask face to face.

Thank you! Originally Posted by CelesteCarter
You have no idea how much guys like me appreciate your question Celeste! It's nice to know there are ladies with inquiring minds like yours. Some good suggestion given. However, I have never had a problem with a lady simply asking. I've never been quite sure if I could ask also. You would think simply discussing likes and hopes would be more common? A little sharing and discussion can sure create a lot of anticipation, get the blood pumping, and keep a smile on our faces!
  • Old-T
  • 04-28-2015, 06:14 PM
I will disagree a bit with some of the others. If you have snack, drink requests, and that kind of thing right on the screening form I see it as no imposition at all.

And if I were to receive a "welcome" e-mail with that type of inquiry, and possibly telling me about some of your non-erotic interists while asking about mine, I would not be put off at all.

Especially when worded as you did in the opening post of this thread.

As to kissing, I would wager 9 out of 10 men (or more) would not be adverse to a kiss from a pretty young lady.
I will disagree a bit with some of the others. If you have snack, drink requests, and that kind of thing right on the screening form I see it as no imposition at all.

And if I were to receive a "welcome" e-mail with that type of inquiry, and possibly telling me about some of your non-erotic interists while asking about mine, I would not be put off at all.

As to kissing, I would wager 9 out of 10 men (or more) would not be adverse to a kiss from a pretty young lady. Originally Posted by Old-T

I agree, then the men could choose to answer those particular questions or not.
See, that is why I inquired, lol, a lot of my request lately have been multi hours and I want to make sure I'm accommodating. So, today for example, I bought a few bottles of wine because my date stated he'd like to have some but I wasn't sure which type of red wine he preferred. lol I also knew he was just getting off from work so I purchased some fruit, some croissants and some meat from the deli just incase he wanted a sandwich... Idk I think I went overboard lol But, comfort is a big thing to me, not only my own, but his. So, I asked a few questions more so geared towards refreshments and snacks more than anything.

I don't feel comfortable completely asking about likes and dislikes when it comes to being intimate, especially before the first date. I simply don't know who's on the the receiving end of my inquires, nor would I want to put myself in a compromising situation. But, I do like to know preferences, so I can know how to approach a date so there's no time wasted... I really hope that makes sense. lol

But, I do agree, intuition is everything!

I think you just have to kind of go with your gut feeling on this one especially on a first visit. We all know it's best not to discuss actual expectations too much prior to a thorough screening and/or a repeat visit. Best to let your reviews (if any) do the talking.

Both men & women are kind of like a box of chocolates. I think most guys are somewhat aggressive as far as what they want although some (like me) may be a tad shy in the beginning. I think we all appreciate a woman who has the ability to break the ice, so to speak. Even shy guys are likely to let their needs or desires known after that.

Personally, I enjoy a drink to help break the ice. I never expect snacks other than the one I'm paying for. ;-) If I want regular food, we usually discuss having dinner before or after. Most ladies I have seen want me to bring the bottle (unopened) but I LOVE it when a lady says she has xyz available unless I prefer something different.

Note: I typically do multi hour appointments. I look at a one hour deal as kind of a B & G with no frills expected. LOL Originally Posted by chipjeep
I think I may like you! lol

I totally agree!

You have no idea how much guys like me appreciate your question Celeste! It's nice to know there are ladies with inquiring minds like yours. Some good suggestion given. However, I have never had a problem with a lady simply asking. I've never been quite sure if I could ask also. You would think simply discussing likes and hopes would be more common? A little sharing and discussion can sure create a lot of anticipation, get the blood pumping, and keep a smile on our faces! Originally Posted by Hermosa
Hmmm I love the idea of a welcome email, or simply having it on my screening form. I should've thought of that! lol Thank you so very much for responding, you gave me some great ideas!

As to kissing, I would wager 9 out of 10 men (or more) would not be adverse to a kiss from a pretty young lady. Originally Posted by Old-T
I think maybe having on stock YOUR favorite music, wine, fruits, ect and sharing with him, then asking his preferences are great ice breakers and conversation starters. Then if he books you again, you know his likes and dislikes and can prepare in advance to surprise him. Plus it makes the 2nd date feel much more personal, and that you paid attention during the first date to his preferences.

But if it's a first time and once only date no point overspending plus he might not even care.

If its over an hour and regular client your interested in cultivating a relationship with, then yes I think those little details really make a difference.

But to put them in the booking form for everyone and before you have met might turn something personal and a potential point of connection less personal.

Just my view point.

I love your red dress in your avi btw so pretty and eye catching
  • Jabr
  • 04-29-2015, 01:14 AM
I think maybe having on stock YOUR favorite music, wine, fruits, ect and sharing with him, then asking his preferences are great ice breakers and conversation starters. Then if he books you again, you know his likes and dislikes and can prepare in advance to surprise him. Plus it makes the 2nd date feel much more personal, and that you paid attention during the first date to his preferences.

But to put them in the booking form for everyone and before you have met might turn something personal and a potential point of connection less personal. Originally Posted by HelenaIriepalomino
Yes, what she said.