GOLDEN GLOBES NOT SO FUNNY...BUT POLITICALLY LEFT

Hosts Fey and Poehler took shots at Bill Cosby (who wasn't there), but ignored the obvious elephant in the room - Lena Dunham.

Fat Pig Dunham, has been caught in a lie, claiming she was raped by a “mustachioed campus Republican named Barry" at Oberlin College.

She is a proven liar; a fat ugly pig....a target begging for funny jokes about rape !

But Fey and Poehler ignored the easy target and zeroed in on Cosby....they wouldn't dare mock a committed left wing white feminist sitting in the audience...but go after the absent black man (who has no connection to the Golden Globe event).

There is a leftest behind every tree whirrly beware...
There is a leftest behind every tree whirrly beware... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
faggots, errr liberals, I mean....EvaIdiot the inbred chimp/butterbar asshat/littleTexIdiot

Or was that liberals, errr faggots?
North Korea was so last week (and Margaret Cho was so last decade)....how about some Muslim jokes!

The show that we should be watching....Transgendered? I know about as much about EVA as I want to.

Okay, now we know (if you didn't already know) that Jennifer Lopez and Kate Hudson are over 40 and have great tits.

Is it okay to say that Ricky Gervais is a self hating liberal?

I liked two moments; Micheal Keaton's heart felt acceptance speech and Gina Rodriguez's win for Jane the Virgin.
Jokes about rape? REALLY?

You are really running short of a LIFE aren't you WHir-LIE-turd?

Who gives a fuck about the Golden Globes... Besides you and your jolly pack of idiot assholes?

Did you watch football or just sit there all day being pissed about something you couldn't understand?

Oh, that's what this is really about!

Thanks for sharing, dipshit.
faggots, errr liberals, I mean....EvaIdiot the inbred chimp/butterbar asshat/littleTexIdiot

Or was that liberals, errr faggots? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
For someone who wants to meet guys at " love field" Should watch the faggot comments. You are too fucking stupid to remember I am not a liberal dick smoker.

I think it's safe to conclude the IBHomo is now bucking for membership in the ever-growing ECCIE shortbus brigade.

YOW!

Any man who watches awards shows is gay.
@Assup....

Talk about a loser; you were on the ECCIE board all week between Christmas and New Year's whining that I wasn't responding to your dumb posts...........

While you were obsessing over my threads on Christmas Eve, I was hanging out in beautiful Barbados.

Poor Dipshit, didn't have any friends, family or life outside ECCIE during Christmas.

Why are you such a dumbshit loser?
Way to go, Whir-LIE-turd. You begin yet another meta discussion with a flat out lie. Where was I whining that YOU weren't responding to my "dumb posts?" Frankly, it was a pleasure not to have to deal with your deliberate lies for a week.

Again, that has nothing whatsoever with your jerkoff thread about an HBO actress and your thirst for rape.

But ... Barbados for Christmas? Hahahahahah. Guess they had tour packages on sale at the local Wal-Mart! How did you coexist with all the "natives?" Did you order the lobster or the turkey and dressing? LMAO!

Yeah, I'd be bragging about that if I were you.

I caught only a small portion of the thing..where kirsten wiig and her co-presenter were being were being ..what's the word..oh yeah..... funny?

pretty bad I must say
Jeremy Renny thinks J-Lo is still hot...

Jeremy Renny thinks J-Lo is still hot...

Originally Posted by boardman
j-lo's face in this pic is not a good omen for her old age
  • WTF
  • 01-12-2015, 09:23 AM
All you gotta do is not watch it if ya don't like it. People with an artistic slant really are probably not trying to impress right wing zealots
Golden Globes? ....really? .....wasn't Shameless on?

Much better choices than that Whirly.