Freaking out over a warning against me!!!

I recently got denied by a provider because apparently one of my references or more than one warned her not to see me. Im not really upset about not seeing this particular provider since there will always be more out there but it’s more about who could be damaging my reputation on this site. Before any encounter I tell the providers what I want and during the encounter I’m always aware if she’s uncomfortable with anything. After we part ways I text or email to make sure she’s ok and to apologize just in case I did something wrong. I’m confused and at the same time upset about the situation. If any provider I’ve seen with my old handle or my new one has anything wrong to say about me please let me know here or on a pm. Hopefully she got me confused with someone else but if someone does have an issue with me let me know so I can make it right.
Got yourself blacklisted? And you wanted to draw attention to it for all the providers not yet with ladies room access?
Surely there was a better way to find out what’s up.
I shouldn’t have even be blacklisted in the first place. I dont mind posting here because I know it’s definitely a mistake. If there’s one thing I always make sure or is to not upset any of the girls I see. I don’t even write reviews for the same reason weather it was good or bad. Unless it was amazing like I did for daisey wilks.
You said one or possibly more than...
probably just one, one that is trying to bogart clientele.
Don’t sweat it. The ladies that have seen you before will see you and give refs.
Find out the one talking shit and kick her to the curb.
Haha...this is as bad as a NO review rebuttal...who did you send as references to the provider that denied you?
Cmon man I’m not going to put them out there as possible suspects. I sent about 6 different providers that I’ve seen before under my new handle and didn’t even crossed my mind that I would be the bad guy.
I recently got denied by a provider because apparently one of my references or more than one warned her not to see me. . .it’s more about who could be damaging my reputation on this site. Before any encounter I tell the providers what I want. . . After we part ways I text or email to make sure she’s ok and to apologize just in case I did something wrong. Originally Posted by Captain_murrica1
Hey friend, sorry this happened. We can only speculate on someone's reason for their behavior. I would not waste time trying to figure out why in this instance. Just don't use her as a reference again. In our one meeting you were a gentleman. You accurate outlined (and measured, lol) details in your first polite pm.
I am happy be a reference next time around.

Btw I'm back in Houston at the end of May; hmu I want to finish our pse properly
I’d love to see you in May Jane. We’ll definitely need to get together and repeat our first meeting. Maybe a longer appointment?
And just like that, pussy saved another man's life.

Cheers
The biggest problem here is that a provider told you what another provider said about you in confidence.

That should never be disclosed to the client.

She should have simply ignored you from that point forward or just said that she didn't think you and her would be a good match.

But her disclosing what another provider said about you is wreckless.
And as we all know, there’s 3 sides (no pun intended pyramider) to every story....his, hers and the truth....
I wasn’t trying to get into a he said she said publicly. Obviously I don’t know who it was so this thread was more about reaching out for whoever it is that said no to let me know in private what I did wrong and how I can make it up to her.
I wasn’t trying to get into a he said she said publicly. Obviously I don’t know who it was so this thread was more about reaching out for whoever it is that said no to let me know in private what I did wrong and how I can make it up to her. Originally Posted by Captain_murrica1
Go thru your list of references you provided.
Contact each lady. Politly ask. IF its WORTH the trouble to you.
I personally wouldnt waste my time.

Ladies swap references and info all the time. I quess she wanted you to know why she turned you down.
Btw... Some ladies do this to detour ladies from seeing you.
For their selfish reasons.This happens around these parts ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
This is why even when ladies were using other phn apps and listing warnings... I screened on my own.

I try to tell guys sometimes using references is more trouble than its worth.
Im a true believer in YMMV.
I wouldn't worry at all.

XoXo,
Jess
Providers have been known to lie to keep their potential clientele. You will not get the truth.
Mhm that make sense thanks guys and ladies I won’t worry about it anymore.