AMP with Table Shower

I know of Crystal and Osaka have table showers. Any others that offer a table shower up north?
I don't understand the appeal with table showers. I've never been in one that wasn't absolutely disgusting
Bibo and Renew.
I don't understand the appeal with table showers. I've never been in one that wasn't absolutely disgusting Originally Posted by GastonGlock

With the pandemic front and center the places I frequent seem to be pretty diligent about disinfecting the surfaces after the shower. Always Spa, Wm Cannon/SoCo Spa, Golden Spa and Thank You Spa are the ones I know. All south.

FWIW.
I don't understand the appeal with table showers. I've never been in one that wasn't absolutely disgusting Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Some people associate table showers with FS - in certain cities like Houston, Dallas an AMP with TS usually means full menu. In ATX it just means you’re getting wet and YMMV.
I know of Crystal and Osaka have table showers. Any others that offer a table shower up north? Originally Posted by shatner
Not to be rude at all. But throw a rock and you'll hit a spa that offers table showers! Be sure to let them use the rag theyve used all day. The towels arent washed theyre micro-waved. The sheets from the previous tryst have only been pulled up and straightened. Im done with these places!
Be sure to let them use the rag theyve used all day. The towels arent washed theyre micro-waved. The sheets from the previous tryst have only been pulled up and straightened. Originally Posted by winn dixie
This is exactly why. Fucking disgusting.

Not to mention the mildew stank in unbearable.
This is exactly why. Fucking disgusting.

Not to mention the mildew stank in unbearable. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
They do offer mints at the door and offer a 8oz. hot bottled water when leaving.

Ive seen many of those squeegy things they use with black mold on them.
Never thought I would want to go to amp tiff shower but maybe not a bad idea - pipes frozen - no hot water since Monday 😊
On Friday afternoon, I saw one of my regular gals down south at an AMP with a table shower. I went for a rub and HE, no TS (I have had running water since Wed). She said the only customers she saw up to my visit were just coming in to use the table shower... no massage, no HE. Lots of people didn't have water so went there to get clean. She charged them $20.

Very resourceful mongers.