Encounter: Popped Cherrys Dallas cherry at michiko : Studio beauty and service at a spa

• Kangz
  • 10-06-2023, 10:36 AM
Date: 10/5
Name: Cherry
Address and Phone: -
Address: Royal an 35
Phone: 972-729-0885
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Bbfs, TUHA, TUMA, DATY, BBJ, SS, TS, DFK, GFE
Hair Length and Color: Long brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Rock-hard ass, C cup, small tats sprinkle here and thre, beautiful face, slender build. Easily the best package
Recommendation: Yes
It's nice seeing a reliable good review, that vectors me to see and enjoy a Spa girl. Superb detail, I saw Cherry today, and you described her very well. So much that I noticed the little sprinkled tats, but forgot to mention them. And I'm a Man given towards immense, enormous detail, LOL.

Great job.
Sounds hot!
Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Dallas doesn't have the volume of K-girls that SoCal has, but it sounds like what we do have is awfully good.

Thanks for the wise counsel, grasshoppa

Dallas doesn't have the volume of K-girls that SoCal has, but it sounds like what we do have is awfully good.

Thanks for the wise counsel, grasshoppa Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Really? lol
No one will be stupid enough to believe your statement. Have you even been to California?
What a promoter trying so hard.
On 10-07-2023 at 07:29 PM, you asked Staff to please close your account. And yet you remain with persistence & tenacity. I am concerned for the troubled being that lies within.
Texoma just let him talk to himself. I think he added you to his dreaded list.
Texoma just let him talk to himself. I think he added you to his dreaded list. Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
You're probably right...maybe DallasWacoKilleenAustin can explain to him what "Close my Account" means.
On 10-07-2023 at 07:29 PM, you asked Staff to please close your account. And yet you remain with persistence & tenacity. I am concerned for the troubled being that lies within. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
did? I don’t recall. I have no recollection. I never asked to close my account . You must be mistaken me for someone else or you still think I am someone else. Just because you do it, doesn’t mean everyone do it.
By the way, research of old post is Chung Tran handles job. He is good at it. hmmm.

Remind you that this is review of Cherry and Michiko and Pimps…. Don’t deter attention to me… I let you slide of RTM on this one
Nope. Just checked again. No mistake. Hope this helps with your recollection...

10-07-2023, 07:29 PM
JerrB
BANNED

Please close my account
Close it. I only registered so I could make comments on the Pimps and Promoters
And now a word from our sponsors
Nope. Just checked again. No mistake. Hope this helps with your recollection... Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
lol, you still think I am Jarr.
Some people are just hopeless, just like some Trump supporters.
Now no more slide because I have warned you that this post was about Cherry, Michiko and pimps. You still trying to deter.
RTM with advance notice
And now a word from our sponsors Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
I was sippin' on an RC Cola when I saw your post...right out the nose it went! Too funny!