Here's Vladimir!!!!!

• WTF
  • 03-19-2018, 03:15 PM
. Funny how Tump just put sanctions on Russia. One would think that he wouldn't do that if he were"overlooking" anything. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
It wasn't Trump who initiated those sanctions...God your ignorance knows no boundaries
Did you guys get your absentee ballots? Originally Posted by bamscram
Yes I voted for Putin and I am proud.
Really Whatthefuckdoiknow? What did Obumbler do? Nothing. Don't you and mistake get tired of getting destroyed here on a daily basis ignoramus? Find that pee tape you're so desperate to see yet moron?
It wasn't Trump who initiated those sanctions...God your ignorance knows no boundaries Originally Posted by WTF
So lemme get this straight... when Trump doesn't enforce the sanctions fast enough it's proof he is colluding with Putin... then when he goes ahead with the sanctions, he's still colluding because he didn't "initiate" them!

Meanwhile, in your Trump-deranged mind, hildebeest using DNC money to pay Russian counter-intelligence agents to produce a phony dossier is not collusion. And you rushing to defend and cover up for Putin in Syria isn't collusion either, right snitchfuck?

Gawd your delusional thinking knows no bounds!
  • WTF
  • 03-19-2018, 03:34 PM
Really Whatthefuckdoiknow? What did Obumbler do? Nothing. Don't you and mistake get tired of getting destroyed here on a daily basis ignoramus? Find that pee tape you're so desperate to see yet moron? Originally Posted by Lantern2814
Your dumbass has no clue when Obama got the official report on Russian meddling in the 2016 election....now do you?
  • WTF
  • 03-19-2018, 03:38 PM
So lemme get this straight... when Trump doesn't enforce the sanctions fast enough it's proof he is colluding with Putin... then when he goes ahead with the sanctions, he's still colluding because he didn't "initiate" them.
Originally Posted by lustylad
Yes....Trump held the sanctions off as long as he could though.

Your dumbass will not acknowledge that Trump has been tougher on his own AG than Putin!
  • WTF
  • 03-19-2018, 03:44 PM
And you rushing to defend and cover up for Putin in Syria isn't collusion either, right snitchfuck?

! Originally Posted by lustylad
I was not defending Putin you putz.

I was correcting your lie that Trump somehow initiated that confrontation.

We had embedded troops with Kurdish troops guarding money making oil fields. A Putin goon made a play for them and got his ass handed to him. We coordinated with the Russian airforce during the attack!

God Damn....and Trump as neither said nor done anything about it.
Obumbler was notified in 2014 that this was going on. Which he then proceeded to ignore. You lose again.
I was not defending Putin you putz. Naaah, you're not defending Pooty-Poot. You're just taking the official Kremlin line and giving him plausible deniability lol.

I was correcting your lie that Trump somehow initiated that confrontation. Find where I said Trump initiated anything. Oh wait, I didn't...

We had embedded troops with Kurdish troops guarding money making oil fields. A Putin goon made a play for them and got his ass handed to him. We coordinated with the Russian airforce during the attack! You are a fucking broken record, stupidly bringing up that same dumb talking point for the fourth time! How many times do I have to shoot it down???

Yeah, we "coordinated" all right... it went something like this...

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...&postcount=236

God Damn....and Trump has neither said nor done anything about it. We killed over 200 Russians with zero American casualties. And you're beating the drums for more slaughter? What do your friends in the War Resisters League think of your sudden conversion to bloodthirsty war-mongerer?
Originally Posted by WTF
Poor l'il snitchy! He misses the good ol' days under the odumbo foreign policy mantra of "Speak loudly and carry no stick!"

Draw red lines and do nothing when they are crossed!

Telegraph all your moves in advance to your adversaries!

Those were the good ol' days, right limpdick?
  • WTF
  • 03-19-2018, 04:20 PM
Obumbler was notified in 2014 that this was going on. Which he then proceeded to ignore. You lose again. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
I said 'officially notified'. .. not that it might happen but that it was/had happening.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...-obama/?espv=1

^^^^^^^^ it's all going sideways for u ain't it WTF?

one of your constant idiotic refrains is Trump being tough on his employees. which he should be. as for Putin, you won't be satisfied Trump IS NOT Putin's lackey until he nukes Moscow. so ... when did you book that underground gay tour in Moscow? the Lord Emperor wants to "coordinate"

BAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

so ... when did you book that underground gay tour in Moscow?

BAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Originally Posted by lustylad
Bring his rod? What good would that do?
  • WTF
  • 03-19-2018, 07:02 PM

!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
At least take me off your ignore list you cock stalking gaymo.

• WTF
  • 03-19-2018, 07:05 PM
Bring his rod? What good would that do? Originally Posted by bambino
All you need is a finger , right homo.

Jesus you two need to come out of the closet.