Need help getting name & address of threatening phone number

• Quail
  • 08-05-2012, 04:45 PM
I have been receiving threatening / harrassing / borderline blackmailing letters, phone calls and texts- connected to my being a member of eccie. In my search on the internet, all I can get is the city of origin of that phone number.

There are ads for companies that for a fee, can get more detailed information such as name, address, etc. But most people that I have talked to about these services claim that very often the service is a ripoff , cannot get the information and wants you to sign up at a higher cost and for a longer term.

Just wondering if any members of eccie have the ability to do this successfully or know someone who will do this for me.I would rather NOT go the police.

Please PM me if you can help me and I will forward you the phone number in question. Thank you.
go to www.tndb.us

They have a shitload of names and numbers on there. It won't give an address, but if you get the person's name, you shouldn't have much trouble tracking them from there.
Try callowl.com it's free and pretty good unless it is a metro PCS or similar number where you don't have to show ID to get the cell phone service.
I have been receiving threatening / harrassing / borderline blackmailing letters, phone calls and texts- connected to my being a member of eccie. In my search on the internet, all I can get is the city of origin of that phone number.

There are ads for companies that for a fee, can get more detailed information such as name, address, etc. But most people that I have talked to about these services claim that very often the service is a ripoff , cannot get the information and wants you to sign up at a higher cost and for a longer term.

Just wondering if any members of eccie have the ability to do this successfully or know someone who will do this for me.I would rather NOT go the police.

Please PM me if you can help me and I will forward you the phone number in question. Thank you. Originally Posted by Hudson 33

you sure its you membersip here?
  • Quail
  • 08-07-2012, 03:38 AM
you sure its you membersip here? Originally Posted by naughtynikki84
I am absolutely sure . Things said in letters, calls, texts all related to eccie.