Number don't match...

I have asked this question before, without getting an answer from a Mod, or at least one that makes sense. Here goes nothin'...

The number in parenthesis beside each Showcase Metro Location does not match the number of Showcases that appear on the page(s). Why Not?

Premium Access should be able to see all Showcases, right? Some days the number is off by only 2 or 3, and sometimes the number is off by 10 or more. I especially notice this in the smaller metro areas when traveling...I have never bothered to count them for Dallas...plenty to choose from...but when the number is only 15 or so, you want to be able to shop the entire selection.
good question, I've kind of wondered why too

I guess some at that time are being worked on by the provider but that's the only explanation I could come up with
Let's be honest. Just like at old aspd. The forum has reached critical mass in terms of usage. The owners up until this time have reaped maximum profits with minimal overhead (paid staff) and now the thing is begging to crumble. If history is an indicator no seriousness will be applied and the site will decay.
I have asked this question before, without getting an answer from a Mod, or at least one that makes sense. Here goes nothin'...

The number in parenthesis beside each Showcase Metro Location does not match the number of Showcases that appear on the page(s). Why Not?

Premium Access should be able to see all Showcases, right? Some days the number is off by only 2 or 3, and sometimes the number is off by 10 or more. I especially notice this in the smaller metro areas when traveling...I have never bothered to count them for Dallas...plenty to choose from...but when the number is only 15 or so, you want to be able to shop the entire selection. Originally Posted by giteneny
The number beside the Metro location indicates the total number of ladies that have that area listed as there home location,. not the total number of showcases for that area. The reason for the difference is that there could be a new VP that has not gotten her showcase up yet, a few who have decided to not do a showcase, etc.

Hope this answers your question.
The number beside the Metro location indicates the total number of ladies that have that area listed as there home location,. not the total number of showcases for that area. The reason for the difference is that there could be a new VP that has not gotten her showcase up yet, a few who have decided to not do a showcase, etc.

Hope this answers your question. Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak
Well, yes, in a way, but how are these providers found unless they can be seen through a search?
As long as you know her name, you can do a search in either the Search for Providers tab or the Members List. One thing, make sure of the spelling as this is important. I just did a search in the members list and forgot the underscore she uses between her first and last name. Finally found it, but took a while.
As long as you know her name, you can do a search in either the Search for Providers tab or the Members List. One thing, make sure of the spelling as this is important. I just did a search in the members list and forgot the underscore she uses between her first and last name. Finally found it, but took a while. Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak
Okay, but what if I am seeking to find someone new?...someone that I have not met yet...and do not know a name...? How would I find these providers?
There is an option for ladies to "hide" their showcases at their discretion; when they choose it, their showcases do not show up using the search function of a particular area.

You can still search her name in the regular search area, and it should bring up her posts, etc. But her showcase will still not be visible. And you will need to know her exact name, character for character.

Premium Access should be able to see all Showcases, right? Some days the number is off by only 2 or 3, and sometimes the number is off by 10 or more. I especially notice this in the smaller metro areas when traveling...I have never bothered to count them for Dallas...plenty to choose from...but when the number is only 15 or so, you want to be able to shop the entire selection. Originally Posted by giteneny
Here is an answer for ya. Hope it makes sense: It's fixed. Take a look and let me know if you see any more problems.

St. C
Let's be honest. Just like at old aspd. The forum has reached critical mass in terms of usage. The owners up until this time have reaped maximum profits with minimal overhead (paid staff) and now the thing is begging to crumble. If history is an indicator no seriousness will be applied and the site will decay. Originally Posted by lucky21a
Damn lucky21a. That's a little harsh, isn't it? Hope you're wrong bro.