Is Disney World worth it?

Lol!

Just curious..

I am a HUGE Disney fan.. but is it better than the California version.

Xoxo 💋
  • rico7
  • 12-09-2022, 08:12 PM
I can't tell you how many times I've been to Disney World over the years. "Once Upon A Time, Disney was a good value and both the parks and the accommodations were a good time . These days it's too expensive for everything and IMHO definitely not "worth it." However, if you're a huge fan you might feel differently as it's certainly much larger and also has Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom.
Well for me it was Epcot Mission to Mars and La Nouba before it was canceled… Rest is overpriced shill fest…
As a Disney fanatic myself, I've been lucky enough to experience both Disney World and the California version and let me tell you, they're both pretty magical in their own right.

Disney World has that extra sprinkle of pixie dust with its size and variety of parks, but there's something special about the OG Disneyland in California, you know? It's got that nostalgic charm that's hard to beat.

If you're ever looking to mix things up, exploring other amusement arks could be a fun adventure, too. Each one has its own unique vibe and attractions.
Been there six times. Its over priced and so crowed that you don't get to ride many times. I can get in free now and don't think i'll go again!