TF

I am planning a trip to Thailand and am thinking of spending some days in Bangkok. I renewed my account on TF to find that there are many new interesting things happening there over the past several months. Some observations are summarized below:

1. Too many relatively young (18-30) freelancers who are super proactively searching for customers. My box is literally loaded with their business proposals.
2. Prices are going up: no more 1500-2000 ST (I only have one 32 yo offering her services for 1600, the rest start at 2500).
3. Price difference between ST and LT clearly favors LT (I believe the highest price for LT is 6000). LT is vaguely stated as 6 hours - overnight.
3. ST is stated as 1 shot.
4. Any attempt to negotiate the price is met with pretty rude statements like "I do not fuck poor guys".

What is going on there? Why LT? Too many tourists? GPS is going global?

Other alternatives? I recall last time (October) Tinder was active.
I was in Bangkok and Pattaya last October and I noticed a increase but more so in Bangkok. Seemed like the barfines went up also. Looking forward to going back this October!
Phuket prices have sky rocketed Bangkok was stable and Amy with Pattaya from my trip earlier this month
Prices are going up everywhere around the world. Inflation sucks. Also there are so many men traveling to se asia driving up the prices .

But i did meet some freelancers who were desparate on a slow night that they offered 1k for 1 hour. I did visit a bar that got me 1 hour for 1 shot for 2k. I will write a review about it when i come back to the states. But i think freelancers are better. There were many to pick from in my area