Cheapest Pic Taker Ever!!!

• T-Can
  • 10-21-2011, 11:50 AM
Hello ladies,

As a hobbyist in the DFW area, hobbying can become draining of the ol' wallet so I am lending my awesome picture taking skills to ladies of DFW for cheap.....yes I said it....cheap!!!!

For $100, I will take professionally looking pics using my Sprint Moment (by Samsung) camera phone!

Just pm me ladies for this offer of a lifetime! I know I already have one satisfied customer
trust me...he knows what hes doing. im waiting for my pics this weekend
How can you even charge, or say that camera phone pics are professional?
How can you even charge, or say that camera phone pics are professional? Originally Posted by Ms. Patricia
Agreed. As someone who has shot for providers and makes a living as a photographer, camera phones do not even come close.
ummmmm.. As a professional photographer who shoots a lot of providers on here, I am hesitant to say ANYTHING for fear of a thread jacking penality... but 2 things.. $100 is NOT cheap photos. There are a lot of pro/am photographers on here that will do shots with a real camera for that rate. I've even had to compete with amateurs with real cameras that will shoot for free or barter. Secondly.. why would a provider pay $100 for camera phone shots when she can stand in front of a mirror and do them herself for free? But best of luck to you.. Hey if you can get it more power to you! Heck I may just re-wire my Nikon to make phone calls.
WOW....ummm it was a joke. laugh?
  • T-Can
  • 10-28-2011, 02:37 PM
Haha, you guys are so gullible! But then again, there are a lot of freaks on here that would actually try this.........
lol I LOVE U CANDO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can take my pic with your phone anytime lovebug !
  • st929
  • 10-28-2011, 02:44 PM
What cracks me up is that folks say camera phone pics are cheap quality. It wasnt that long ago when 5 megapixles photos were considered the professional level. I've seen and taken professional quality photos with my iPhone and yes I do have a professional background with photography. Remember its a Nikon NOT a camera.
He was joking. Lol!! he always joking and being funny.

How many pm's did you get Cando. I know you had at least one. :-)
What cracks me up is that folks say camera phone pics are cheap quality. It wasnt that long ago when 5 megapixles photos were considered the professional level. I've seen and taken professional quality photos with my iPhone and yes I do have a professional background with photography. Remember its a Nikon NOT a camera. Originally Posted by st929

As a pro then you know that the megapixel number by itself means nothing. The physical size of the chip and the quality of the optics count for much more, re noise reduction and ultimate image quality.
As a pro then you know that the megapixel number by itself means nothing. The physical size of the chip and the quality of the optics count for much more, re noise reduction and ultimate image quality. Originally Posted by babarumraisin
At the risk of this turning into a photography forum, +1