Lost Art of Cock & Ball Worship

So many girls these days just want to suck your cock and fuck. Don't get me wrong, I love that too but what happened to to gentle scratching of your balls and just playing with your cock and balls for awhile. It seems the art of sensual touching is gone.
Am I just seeing the wrong girls?
Purrsia does a great job, anyone else?
Great topic,

I enjoy finding AMP girls who play with the family jewels with extra care.

It can be very exhilirating and fun with a proper tease to include our taint zone.

SF
Tatiana. Iceangel. Rosiedaie. All true practitioners. Ms. Francisca doesn't just worship, she makes all-out love to it.
I miss Vanessa...
Autumn Angel
Sweet Ally Green Eyes
The Alpha
Ice Angel
Slave Guinevere
Autumn Angel is who you seek.
...Am I just seeing the wrong girls?
Purrrsia does a great job, anyone else? Originally Posted by robexar
You have seen at least one of the right ones (Purrrsia).

Otherwise, I suppose you are seeing the wrong ones: those whose attitudes suck, and not in a good way. They are one step removed from the "lets-get-this-over-with-shall-we" SWs and the strippers who are focused on sucking (pun entirely intended) as much cash out of your wallet in as little time as possible before moving on to their next mark. I would venture that a sizable percentage, if not majority, of them are "high-volume" skanks.

Skills ("lost art", as you call it) are only half of the equation. The other, and far more crucial, element is that the Purrrsias, Tatianas_, and others of their caliber genuinely enjoy giving and getting pleasure. As one of these ladies once told me:

"...I also really love sucking your cock. You have no idea how pleasurable it is to me..."
+1 RogueOne. I has seen SAGE and saw videos, courteous of OY, of Slave and damn she makes love to your cock.
I put a thread out there as there has been a lost art to the profession altogether. Not just cock worship. I would gather if the art came back around to girls who enjoyed what they do, other skills such as oral pleasures would be more intimate all the same.

For those who missed it...

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1957601
  • Mokoa
  • 02-05-2017, 04:35 PM
I miss Vanessa... Originally Posted by FootLong
Yeah... ^^^ THAT ^^^
Left a couple of names off above.

Sweet Sienna
Gia Greek Goddess
Ariana Grey
Camille Fox

Knew I was missing others. Excellent ladies in the art also.
If they're hairless, I've been known to lick, suck and fondle some balls
sensual cock & ball worship is a specialty of mine.....along with tease & denial
sensual cock & ball worship is a specialty of mine.....along with tease & denial Originally Posted by DallasRain

That's just mean DallasRain...

SF
whenever you're up for the challenge I'm ready!!