Threesomes

Hey, ugotme, I got you...this was already posted here.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1971269
And to think I was awake before she posted.
Agreed. Every single one i've had in SA.
Threesomes rock! I've had well over 30, all in SA. And thanks for the reminder, OP. I just booked another one for tomorrow!
lol I luv mfm/mmf/and fmf playtimes...two is good but three is better any day! lol
Especially thanks to the OP. Reminds me I haven't had one in a long while. Can't seem to get girls I'm interested in to match up, so haven't tried in a couple months. Oh well. Will find one eventually.

For some reason I can't jump in to one if I haven't seen one or both of the girls first. Makes for better chemistry, and hotter session. Might just be me, who knows. Time is precious and if you have two girls, I'd like to know exactly what to do since time is of the essence.

Almost need 90 min to two hours to make it worth it in the hobby, and at that point budget makes a huge play for a lot of folks. Seen some nice specials around lately from a few ladies here.

But if with civilian girls like in the article, situation is perhaps completely different. Even if just meeting for the first time.