Providers with dentures?

Seems like the age of providers is broadening to over the age of 40. So you know as we age, we tend to lose things, muscle tone, etc. as well as teeth. This goes for younger providers too who may have had dental issues in the younger years, car accidents, gum disease and all that stuff.

So how do you guys feel about providers with dentures? If you knew she wore them, would you ask her to remove them to give you a kick ass bbbj?

Sure would take the scraping issue out of the bj for sure. hehe

I have all my teeth and I dont do bbbj so it doesnt appy to me, just a topic of conversation that popped up at lunch today with a friend who is getting older and her husband said he cant wait for her " gummy bj"

And I have also heard a few providers have falsies...so would it bother you if she took those babies out and went at it on the old johnson?
I've been told on more than one occasion that if i was to recieve a bj from a woman with no teeth I'd wanna marry her lol
I just love women over 40.BBBJ women are the only ones I cater to. None of them that I noticed took out their teeth, If they wanted to it would not bother me. After all the ones I see are professionals who do bbbj, no scrapping issue. That was another good question you came up with. Thanx
I know a younger provider with falsies.
Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Word.
There's one that advertises on BP quite frequently that has dentures. I had no idea until she asked if I wanted her to take them out.

Let me just say.....it feels good. But kinda weird when you think about it. I could take it or leave it.

The majority of women are good enough where teeth don't ever come in to play. JMHO.
PM me if you want to explore this further. I can let you know who it is... Or can I? Is that against the rules? IDK...