threats

you know when a provider from the hobby steals money from you and lies about you to others you should have the right to out that person
but if they contact the big bosses here and tell them some story
that person is sent a message you better not out someone well I have thought about outting this person I mostly keep to myself in here I know some of the ladies in here and some that arent such ladies as this one
I dont like being taken advantage of by anyone I dont like being threatened
by anyone now said provider is about to leave our fair city taking along with her the money she said they would repay you in here tell a fellow hobbist how the hell he is suposed to recoop what was taken and uyes their is miss spelled words in here.
you know when a provider from the hobby steals money from you and lies about you to others you should have the right to out that person... Originally Posted by defroy
Did she steal money from you, or did you loan it and prepay it to some degree. You could post an alert, but no one will alow you to "out" using a real name. An even if it did occur using the ladys hobby name will be a stretch too since its a tender situation which could adversely effect her business if its false.....which has been known to happen from competitors.

but if they contact the big bosses here and tell them some story
that person is sent a message you better not out someone Originally Posted by defroy
So you contacted a local mod and they told you not to post the alert. Now keep in mind the mods don't know your situation. They will focuss more so on keeping the board civil and trying to keep drama off of it when they can most times.

But an alert and "out" are different. An alert would be very helpful to other hobbyists and the community. Outing is just wrong period unless there are serious consequences involved like life, rape, etc.

And if you don't have a validated way of showing that party is guilty, (an email, text, etc saying "yes honey I will pay you back") you don't have any recourse. You got fucked over. The least you could do is post an alert for others.

This situation happened with others on the board here, and those threads still exist so people are informed going forward.

now said provider is about to leave our fair city taking along with her the money she said they would repay you Originally Posted by defroy
Ahh you prepaid for services, yeah those are risky and tend not to be fruitful returns for most. Id recommend you refrain from doing that. Get services right then and there. Would she allow you a free session today for payment next week.....I'm sure she wouldn't so why would you.

Post an alert thread but be civil in it. If you don't have any proof tread in your thread lightly. Who knows, you may not be the only one it has happened to.
Whatever the circumstances a rat is a rat is a rat is a rat. Don't be a fucking rat. I wouldn't rat on my worst enemy.
the purpose of the board is to be safe and have fun,how the hell would this guy be a rat?you mean,if she stole from him she would not steal from you,or a girl had a std,and so on,i thought we are here to share important info,so that we can all be safe,would you call someone a rat,who wrote a negative review,again if someone is worried about repercussions,then they can post in the locker room,i damn sure dont want to see a girl who steals robs,ect.
the purpose of the board is to be safe and have fun,how the hell would this guy be a rat?you mean,if she stole from him she would not steal from you,or a girl had a std,and so on,i thought we are here to share important info,so that we can all be safe,would you call someone a rat,who wrote a negative review,again if someone is worried about repercussions,then they can post in the locker room,i damn sure dont want to see a girl who steals robs,ect. Originally Posted by lowgear
"Rat" is in reference to his threat of outing her. There are certain lines you don't cross. Two wrongs don't make a right, Sherlock
well most people know by now,that this thread is a carry over,from another thread,but my point is that if sally really stole your hobby money,you would not post it,because you would be a rat?because if she stole from me,i would be eating cheese on the board!HOLMES
@brichards - I call BS on your rat issue. My point of view is that the guys need to protect each other from providers who prey/manipulate/steal whatever you want to call it. If a provider asks a guy to lend her some cash and that provider does not reimburse the guy - I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THAT and I dont consider that a Rat!

Lets turn the tables, lets say a provider saw a guy for a multi hour visit and the guy did not have enough funds to cover the session - lets just say for the sake of argument that this provider has seen this guy in the past. The provider makes a deal with the guy to pay her back. Now say that guy does not pay her back as agreed upon - I can promise you that provider would post an alert SO FAST ratting out the non-paying guy - does that make her a rat? Hell no!

I want to know and my thought is that he is NOT outing anyone - she made an agreement with this guy to repay him. She did not follow through - that, in my opinion, directly relates to her character. I would like to be more informed about this and I think others would as well. If this provider has a problem with this discussion she can simply log on, create an account and reply to the allegations.

Is there a Rat here - HELL NO!

LFG
I agree with you LFG.
What we have here is a failure to comminuicate. Again, the Rat statement was not issued in the context you guys are interpreting it to be. It was in reference to a specific threat he had made about outing a provider to their family, which is downright low and dirty on any level, even IF she was completely in the wrong about the money owed. This all seems to be way too personal to be viewed as "business" and I think this guy is sucking everyone into his own drama that most of us would be smart enough not to find ourselves wrapped up in. However, a grievance over financial disputes on a message board does not, in my opinion, make someone a Rat. Outing someone, in many different contexts, DOES make them a rat. Was that a little more clear?
Thanks for clearing it up,i agree with you that its about a relationship that has gone south.
@brichards - agreed - cleared

LFG
Just want to say my obligation here is to ensure the rules of the board are followed, I do not remove drama, although at times I would like to. The word "drama" is not in the rules as far as I remember. We can debate and accuse and defend any position (this is your board to inform on), it is the manner in which members do this that I monitor. If name calling starts, disrespect, ugliness, then someone has violated the rules and I must step in.

As far as information being passed - hell that is the whole reason for this board. I do get asked questions from people on whether or not to post certain issues, I always recommend to post and everyone can make up their own minds to each situation, but I appreciate the info being passed on. More information is my mind is always better than less, just me.

Hope that helps!