Default Syracuse AMP near Exit 38

I drove by the AMP in Liverpool today not far from exit 38 which was called Unique and may still be. It was pouring rain and hard to see but there was a number of orange signs posted on the house. I couldn't read what they said through the rain from the road but I wonder if they were shut down and if there is reason to be concerned about Syracuse AMPs right now.
AMPS are always iffy...and chancy...they close and pop up somewhere later or somewhere else
I drove by the AMP in Liverpool today not far from exit 38 which was called Unique and may still be. It was pouring rain and hard to see but there was a number of orange signs posted on the house. I couldn't read what they said through the rain from the road but I wonder if they were shut down and if there is reason to be concerned about Syracuse AMPs right now. Originally Posted by Mornin Wood
exit 38 in Liverpool? what highway is that?? just asking
exit 38 in Liverpool? what highway is that?? just asking Originally Posted by rhettdog
Exit 38 off the thruway.
I was there a year ago. The attendant was very attractive and in her early 30's. Was HJ only and let me tell you I tried to ($$) entice her into a Delight type experience but no luck. Maybe because I was a first timer?

Might be worth checking out again.
I was there a year ago. The attendant was very attractive and in her early 30's. Was HJ only and let me tell you I tried to ($$) entice her into a Delight type experience but no luck. Maybe because I was a first timer?

Might be worth checking out again. Originally Posted by urrrfun
I've been there a few times but not for at least a year now. Always a HJ only and they always dressed in either yoga pants or jeans. Never a sexy dress for easy access. It looked shut down when I drove by yesterday and was wondering if there was a story behind it.