uniden

got my first scanner EVER, today
gonna listen to all the hub on the RailRoad
I live right near the railyard,
A life worth living....
Sounds tranquil
i like watch - Distant Signal - on youtube
this guy (danny) is a railroad buff, and shoots many video's on is cam, not to mention
seems to be very intelligent
I've always wanted to be a buff.....

I get a kick outta trains.
Ride the one in Medina when I get a chance.
And no, not when its Thomas lol
i guess when u live so close to the tracks, and also the railyard. you develop an interest... as I have
I wish I was interested when I was younger, working for the Railroad is something I wish I could have done
I have railroad tracks behind my house. A few years ago as I was waiting for my morning coffee to finish brewing the train came through and the glasses and plates in the cupboard were rattling like crazy. I went over to my sliding door and looked out just as the last 8 cars of a mile long train derailed.
Derailed !!! WOW. never saw that before, I wouldnt want to
every 7-10yrs CSX changes the Tie's on the Tracks, (its a sight to Behold.....). ive seen it done 3 times in my adult lifetime, a Hole Slue of Machines on the tracks... and thanks To youtube I can watch many interesting train activity, from all over the world.....
Distant Signal. on youtube is a heavy Train Buff professional, who films train activity for youtube
This is the first thread I've read every word of in the last 6 or so months. *claps*
This is the first thread I've read every word of in the last 6 or so months. *claps* Originally Posted by Lexxxy
wells then hows bouts we talks ...bouts yer ...plastic mans ...train ...activities?

...choo choo
After the clean-up the only damage was to railroad property and they said the car that caused the derailment had been hopping on and off the tracks for over 3 miles. The car also had caused a derailment in Syracuse the year before. There was quite a fuss in my back yard once the company showed up yo clear the mess. They had to come in from buffalo. They started about 3 pm and had the mess done by midnight.
The clean up company is Winters Rigging out of North Collins NY. They do a fantastic job and make a shit load of money. They are in a very specialized industry.
The clean up company is Winters Rigging out of North Collins NY. They do a fantastic job and make a shit load of money. They are in a very specialized industry. Originally Posted by Niceketch
id like to change careers, this kind of job sounds good, hell even working for CSX in the railyard
....my job pays crap and I lost my pension, so it looks like ill be working til I die