Encounter: MattelsBlondeBarbie-GFE?-You Betcha!

Date: 3/20/19
Name: MattelsBlondeBarbie
Phone: After Screening
Email Address: After Screening
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=399999
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Arboretum area
Activities: LFK, DFK, breast appreciation, FIV, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, BBBJ/HJ
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'-8", 125#, 34DD-26-36, nice MMs that seem natural, very fit body, firm and muscular
Recommendation: Yes
  • Low-T
  • 03-25-2019, 06:37 AM
Her bio only has out-call rates. What was the in-call?
I DO NOT SEE SOUTH ASIAN / INDIAN MEN ! (This is doesnt mean Native American ;its southern Asian or eastern Indian ) I have had one to many negative experiences here. Men of this culture are too pushy and demanding. Also cheap and hagglers. The smell of Curry makes me nauseous. In addition, I am turned off by the lack of the use of deodorant and not being circumcised. You're Not the exception to this rule. We WILL NOT BE compatible !!!
Whelp, that's pretty racist. The first two sentences are fine, as is the last one, but everything in between was just not necessary.
Originally Posted by Parsifal
I see your point, but personally, I'd just leave it at the lines that I mentioned. When a provider says no AA or something else, I'm OK with that, because, like you said, we all have preferences.

By explaining it she can possibly perpetuate the stereotype(s) some more and also runs the risk of being contacted by men who may fall within that demographic, but may feel the need to prove that they aren't stingy, have great hygiene, etc..

Honestly, sometimes the less you say, the better.

But it's just one providers point-of-view, so nothing to get too upset about. Just didn't think it was all necessary. To each their own though.