Verified Provider Lounge?

So I am wondering if we could get a Verified Provider Lounge? Where the only screening requirement is to be a verified provider.

This would be separate from the super ultra mega high security of the PR.

There are sometimes things I REALLY REALLY want to say to a large group of ladies who are not in the PR, but it seriously is not something that needs to be put in co-ed discussions. Not so much that I would be worried about guys reading it or info leaking out to the men, just I don't want to subject the entire male membership to female psycho-babble. Also it is topics I do not want men to be able to comment on and mess up the flow of female comments and derail threads with what the guys think about certain topics (kind of like why ladies can't comment on the reviews).

Some of the things I wish I could say to the providers as a whole group just never get said, or I say them in the PR where they really do little good at all because I want to reach ALL the verified providers.

Okie dokie, that is something I been sitting on for a while. Enjoy!
Don't the City/State Infoshare forums serve this purpose? Or are you seeking a National lounge?

Huck
A while back, the owners had to tighten down on the City/State Infoshare forums as well.

Ther is some discussion among the female Mods about some options such as waht Marla is suggesting.

Stay tuned...

Smooch!

Lea
Good luck with that Marla, you providers need that!

Redd
Good luck with that Marla, you providers need that!

Redd Originally Posted by Redd Rozay
Thanks! Yes we TOTALLY need it

Happy Hobbying
I agree Marla... I think it would be so helpful. I won't be able to get PR for a while since I'm new... and sometimes I need help with something from a few ladies like my touring questions lol
I agree......can I get in?
I would enjoy something like that too. What a great idea Marla. I hope they consider it.

Ahlure
  • Meko
  • 07-12-2011, 05:48 PM
2 Thumbs up Marla what an awesome idea. I too would like some advice from the ladies from time to time. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed!
Excellent idea Ms Marla..your so sweet & always helpful!
I agree... I had a mod tell me to contact someone to get access to the PR since thats where one of my posts ended up being, and I sent everything that they asked but have never heard a response. So i think that this would be awesome.
I think it would be awesome as well.

I am awaiting PR verification too! It's been 3 weeks.
very good idea !
Great idea!!!!!
I agree totally, I think the idea is FANTASTIC!!!