HEDO FEST....any takers?

Hedo Fest at Live Oak Resort in Washington Texas near Navasoto/Bryan College Station...this weekend. Anyone interested in going? Wild time to be had for all.
link?
that sounds like a blast
Gawd that would be so much fun!
Has anyone been there before? I thought that I had read about this place, previously. I don't believe that it's not a "naughty" nude type of place.

Isn't it just a nude resort?

Just curious. I may have this place confused with another one.
It is VERY naughty....most of the people ARE swingers...they actually gave up/lost their National Nudist Resort certification NANR to make it swinger friendly....no kids...I have been MANY times and never want to come home...there will be probably 500 or so people there this weekend...all naked and sex everywhere including the pool/hot-tub/under the stars/under the trees/ as well as a cottage called "the Miller house" that is specifically set up with multiple beds, showers etc......it is a beautiful property in the sticks....literally you will need to dodge the cows to get there. It is situated on 40 acres of the most beautiful property that I have seen. They have been there 40 plus years and all the landscaping is very developed. The pool is about 100,000 gal...hot tub holds like 40 or so people/ 5000 sq foot night club/ bands there this weekend/ restaurant....cabins...but of course they are booked this weekend....nearest hotels are in Navasoto, about a 10 min drive. I have driven all the way home NAKED lol....just gotta make sure you have plenty of petro before you leave.
Holy crap! You're going to just HAVE to share with us your experiences after this weekend! I want to live vicariously!!!
LOL...pack your towel (that's all you need for the weekend) and come with me.....
Given this appears to be a "swinger" type of event, what is the M/F ratio? Do they discourage single males or encourage single females? Just curious as to how a good balance is maintained.
LOL...pack your towel (that's all you need for the weekend) and come with me..... Originally Posted by alaine
Actually, and I am serious, I would consider saying yes. But I have some vacation plans going on in a couple of weeks and just cannot get away.

This just sounds like such fun, though!!!
OK sooo....no takers on a hot steamy weekend with 200 plus naked women? Come on guys.....
I only had one offer from a couple that actually managed to get a cabin down there....I asked them if there are two beds??? Thinking surely LOL...got a reply back..."no just one bed"...HAHAHA
I think the wait list for a Hedo Fest Cabin must be like 3 years.
Wish I had seen this earlier...I would have fun to the hills..At the coast...Boo
Holy crap! You're going to just HAVE to share with us your experiences after this weekend! I want to live vicariously!!! Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Oh....I agree! As one who had a former life swinging...I would have done it in an instant if I'd rustled up a partner to do that. Hadn't heard of this particular event though.

The one I wanted to go to was the "real" Hedo! I got interested in it after I was seeing a hot cougar who would relate to me her days going to Plato's Retreat (the original in New York).

Stephine was very nice when we met and made me comfortable off the bat.