Showcase Favorites

As long as we're talking wish list; I'd like to see an "Add to Wishlist" on every showcase. As I'm looking through the providers showcase, I could select "Add to Wishlist" and I would have a list of providers I would like to follow up on and do. The wishlist selection would add the provider's showcase to my list so that I could flip through and re-read and look at pictures, it would be order-able so that I could prioritize, and as icing on the cake; it would have a notepad for each showcase so that I could right down key points that I like about that provider and things i noted in the reviews. My personal "black book" that doesn't grow stagnant because provider's updated their contact and rates on their showcase for me as well as links to their reviews. An extra feature would be the ability to edit the heading/label for the page so that I could put something like "Bristol - NKCMO"

If not that, make a large user cp page with an html editor and not a notepad that you have to resize everytime you log on. Then I can do the Wishlist myself.

Heck, a private user page with an editor like this one I'm on right now would do the trick.

Maybe this has been brought up before and I've missed it. If so, sorry. But it's the one thing I'm missing in any review site and it seems so obvious - help us create our black books while allowing providers to keep their advertising and contact information correct for us.
I like the idea. We'll run it up the flagpole.
I think that is a great idea. Much better than adding to contacts list or something like that. I hope it goes through.
Awesome idea.