abuse on eccie

Perhaps claims occasionally made by Eccie mods and administrators that they are dedicated to repress the abuses that define this site might have more credibility if they did as is done on other sites, and deleted abusive posts.
what post are you referring too?
  • WTF
  • 09-16-2011, 10:19 PM
what post are you referring too? Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
I pretty sure he is talking about this one.

Can you delete it for Raphie?

I pretty sure he is talking about this one.

Can you delete it for Raphie?

Originally Posted by WTF
Not another thread about deleting abusive posts.....ugggghhh!!! Can't we talk about penis size importance or something?!?
  • Carl
  • 09-17-2011, 06:21 PM
<My Cock is Ginormous>!
Just saying,
Attached Images File Type: jpg bigdick.JPG (39.2 KB, 574 views)
  • Carl
  • 09-18-2011, 01:31 AM
Hey! I don't remember a plaster cast being made of my cock and balls. I gotta stop drinking Pernod.
I am with soulman, what are you talking about?
<My Cock is Ginormous>! Originally Posted by Carl
I heard it resembles a fish stick.
  • Carl
  • 09-18-2011, 09:02 AM
I'm hung like a whale shark, buck-o.
I agree with Rafa
You just like his dangling participles.
Of course, the mods only do what they are allowed. Except in very specific cases, we are not allowed to delelte posts. If you have a specific post you find troublesome, report it. We will do what we can
Not another thread about deleting abusive posts.....ugggghhh!!! Can't we talk about penis size importance or something?!? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

I love big cocks!! They feel great in my wet tight...but I love little cocks too because I can put the whole thing in my mouth. Midsize cocks are the best of both worlds!! Yummy!!!
honest to goodness, i love the fellas who know how to USE their COCKS....just cuz you're a big 'un don't mean it's gonna please your woman...you gotta know how to use it

one of my most favorite clients is your "average joe" size but that man is AWESOME....knows how to use it, loves pussy, and loves to please...

nuff said..
mariaE