URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P170319
City: Grapevine
State: Texas
Address: Grapevine outcall
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, mish, CG, K9, DATY, FOV, CIM, DATO
Hair Length and Color: Blonde past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'3", around 130 lbs., no tats/body piercings, new MM 34DDDs, bare, nice ass, super pretty
Recommendation: Yes
I have been a fan of Danica for a decade. A Decade. She was totally hot when she was 22. She was a cool companion when she was 27. Now she is 30+. Time to move on...
I have been a fan of Danica for a decade. A Decade. She was totally hot when she was 22. She was a cool companion when she was 27. Now she is 30+. Time to move on... Originally Posted by rockitman
I agree with the first couple, but about the last - we have to agree to disagree. If anything she's more open and enthused. Good news, your decision helps keep her schedule a little more open.

Between her skills, menu, TCB, pricepoint and looks she's a great deal.
I did not have the chance to meet Danica in those days. But she is as beautiful as ever (IMHO! Had a great (repeat) session a few days ago. Newly enhanced and was amazing this time too. I have a review coming up in a few days. For her looks and skills (TCB and IOP) she is one of the most reasonable providers in terms of what she expects. Absolutely will repeat as many times as I can.
Date: July 2023
Name: -
User ID:: Danica Stone
Phone: -
Email Address: Realdanicastone@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P170319
City: Grapevine
State: Texas
Address: Grapevine outcall
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, mish, CG, K9, DATY, FOV, CIM, DATO
Hair Length and Color: Blonde past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'3", around 130 lbs., no tats/body piercings, new MM 34DDDs, bare, nice ass, super pretty
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by OldScratch
Nice review! I am a fan of detail. Makes it entertaining along with being educational. Thanks!
Thanks! And yeah, she is a good time.