This ain't the cool guys club

Let's be clear. No cool guys are really here. Including myself. I've said it over and over. Pitroom is guy centric. Some of you guys are extremely well off and own businesses, overpay these ladies here but won't overpay your waitress, valet, even your own employees. Makes no sense to me. Rates have gone out of control. Both women and men should thank Pitroom for bringing order to this

We are not cool. At all. Nothing cool about buying pussy. But we, guys, can work together to bring some order to this industry and women should applaud that because at this rate more guys are going to look away from this and figure other solutions. 500 an hour! One of my employees with bad credit walked in Drive time and drove off with a car with 500 down. Guys not wanting certain guys to get information because you are not in the secret really cool club of the cool club or the guys who want to tell women here to not see certain guys. Fuck me. Pitroom could care less if his ATF gets ran through cip 20 times a day by all the guys here that dislike me for no reason. I'm coming in 21 like a bang. (You can't control a woman pussy clown).

Most of us don't leave here in better shape. Male or female. Mostly female, not surprisingly. We are a pariah to society. The least we can do to each other is make it fair and be kind to each other. Signed ... The Hobby
  • R.M.
  • 05-11-2024, 03:58 PM
You are about as helpful to the community as a bowl of boogers.
Is he an accepted member of the community?
^^^ R.M. haaahaaa I know he thinks he calls the shots, fucking hilarious
  • R.M.
  • 05-11-2024, 06:07 PM
^^^ R.M. haaahaaa I know he thinks he calls the shots, fucking hilarious Originally Posted by Cendell M
Maybe while playing dungeons & dragons in his mom's basement.
I love you UC. God bless and have a great night Sir.
"Pitroom is guy centric."
As per the dictionary:

guy: a man
centric: concentrated about or directed to a center

"Pitroom is concentrated about or directed to a man"

So, Pit, you're gay? If so, cool. You be you. Don't take your closeted frustrations out on everyone here. There are TS providers and some websties specifically for "guy centric" activities.
Is he an accepted member of the community? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
NO,FUCK NO