Best BBBJ in Dallas

Coming to Dallas on business next weekend. Need some advice on a great fellatrix, not one of the bob up and down chicks but an artist that enjoys what she does. Thanks in advance guys.
Ninathedicknapper
Madison Chanel
Nikki Valen

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...-30-St-Francis

This girl is cute, the body is a solid 8. Her head game is deep and aggressive! 5 incher or 8 incher, Nikki takes it all.
Raydot37, thx for the suggestion/recommendation.

do you know if Nikki Valen has an oral only consultation that require less than a full activity consultation?
If you are looking for an artist, I would recommend Carmella Love, Lexy Reed or Katia Dunns.They all treat it like a craft.

For overall performance, including what you are looking for, I am biased towards Amber (Ms.LilPretty). She excels in every area and is pretty. Keep in mind, she apparently has a long list of people waiting for her, which she is trying to clear (from what I understand).

Danica Stone is one of the most beautiful girls in the hobby with great skills overall and does really well in what you are asking for, but she is more UTR and P411 is the only way to connect.
I nominate myself
Danica Stone gives a fucking killer BBBJ
Thanks for the nominations, appreciated.
Def reccomend Katiadunns for what you looking for. Def an artist that takes her time and enjoys it and always made up for you. I've seen her countless times. Lexy Reed is great too but you must have P4 in order to contact her or she will ignore you.
Read my reviews i have an unforgettable throat
I am good as long as they don't spit on me.
I am good as long as they don't spit on me. Originally Posted by BossyWillson
I hear you .. on the spiting
KatiaDunns is my ATF when it comes to bbbj. She gets so into it and they way she looks at you when she is at work is a masterpiece.
  • Gigem
  • 01-25-2024, 09:30 PM
Qveenie is quite the CW goddess as well. Plus she's an absolute sweetheart and incredibly sexy.