Date: 3-31-2021
Name: Xarliah
Phone: (408)797-4610
Email Address: Xarliah@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Xarliah
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Mid-upscale hotel; WLR
Activities: Breast worship; bbbj(x infinity); cowgirl; acg; missionary; doggy; lazzy doggy; MSOG; bbbjnqns
Hair Length and Color: Long hair, dark brown.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Exotic looking Islander. Long hair. She is not a bbw by any means, but she is volumptuous I would say. Wide hips (again not overweight just body shape), great big rear. Natural nice DDD breasts. Beautiful appearance overall. Very clean and takes care of herself.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review, sir
Well done sir! Bravo!
Nice read! It's a shame her ad on PD seemed to be misleading with all the no's listed. Hopefully she updated it or some like me said next.
Thanks
What is PD?
Nice review.
Well done sir! Bravo! Originally Posted by g0lfnutt
Thank you.
Nice read! It's a shame her ad on PD seemed to be misleading with all the no's listed. Hopefully she updated it or some like me said next. Originally Posted by Baconman
Yes, to your point there are some no’s (such as visit for Greece) that others will not like. She was my type and the no’s were not items I’d seek out anyways. Thanks for liking the read.
What is PD?
Nice review. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Private Delights. Link in the review takes you to her page on it. It’s another review site. And thanks!
Originally Posted by ilovethisbar
Nice review, sir Originally Posted by Johnsson
Thanks!
Yes, to your point there are some no’s (such as visit for Greece) that others will not like. She was my type and the no’s were not items I’d seek out anyways. Thanks for liking the read. Originally Posted by Mr.Clean2021
Congratulations on your first review!
The Lady's Eccie Profile can be found here - https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=51740
Nice review and details! Definitely need more ladies likes her in LR.