Encounter: One Overnight with Two Queens

User ID: Ginger Doll, Alexa9292
Date: 4/7/2021
Name: Ginger Doll and Alexa Anderson
Phone: 479-367-6776; 479-269-5315
Email Address: sparky_ginger@yahoo.com ; alexaandersonvip@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=17895; https://eccie.net/member.php?u=538137
City: NWA
State: Arkansas
Address: NWA
Activities: Hugging, kissing, conversation, hot tub, breast worship, ass worship, DATY, eating ass, fingering ass, prostate massage, BBBJ, Deep throat, reverse CG, Scoop Me Up (anal edition) and HJ.
Hair Length and Color: Ginger: long, straight red hair, Alexa: Long brunette hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Not sure on the exact numbers, these are my best guesses:

Ginger: 5'6, athletic build, in the range of 120 with fantastic human-made 36d's.

Alexa: 5'2, athletic build, in the range of 115 with equally fantastic human-made 32c's.

Recommendation: Hell Yes
Dayum....just...just ...just...Dayum!!!

After seeing pictures of these two gorgeous women and reading this review...i am in awe of you sir.... this world probably be one of the hobby achievements of a lifetime... now if only i could get them to come to san antonio
a10bomb it was the perfect way to cap off a work-week. And thank you for the kind words. These two angels...well lets just say they are devils as well and they won my soul for an overnight.
Wow! That sounds like an amazing night! I’ve had the pleasure of Ginger, and she was all I could handle! Ginger was awesome, I couldn’t imagine another woman on top of that...oh wait, yes I could! Definitely a bucket list item for me. Until then, I’ll just be envious!
I have had the amazing opportunity to experience an overnight with Ginger and it was simply outstanding. Reading this, I'll have to ask her about Alexa's availabilitywhen inset up my next overnight with Ginger. Thanks for the review.
Gents, I appreciate your compliments and for reading the review. Take my honest to gosh advice, spend time with these ladies, and DO get that overnight. Worth. It. Your dicks AND prostates will thank you.
I have had a couple of opportunities to experience Ginger. She is a hot redhead with those 36D’s. The best thing is that she’s honest, upfront and works hard. I would never miss a chance to see her. You should visit her Sauna at the house, it’s awesome. Good luck satisfying her, let alone an overnight double. OMG ��
Damn. I am in awe and envious. Congratulations for booking -- and surviving!
Ginger + 1 is next level...spontaneous combustion...
I did not know Vodoo still exist.
D71 I guess there goes your retirement money