Intel on a budget

I don't mind paying for quality, but my first and second and most likely last trip to the del rey have left me disappointed.
These women are supposed to be what I think Costa rica has the best to offer but they're pushy and lazy.
I expect gfe service or want it at least but these women give backpage quality service.
No kissing, msog, and refuse to give an uncovered bj.
$100 is a lot to a Costa Rican, especially since they make about $20 a day.
So if I'm going to get "so so" treatment I will pay a so so price.
I know of new fantasy and their prices and upsell's are very reasonable.
Anyone know of any places other than this one establishment?
I Google the subject but the hits are years old.
Any help is much appreciated.
Do you speak spanish?
Piquito.
There small restaurant/bars in San Pedro for the University crowd. Great pickup spots if you can speak spanish and can remember they are not the 3rd world country they once were. I am older than you. So, the 20 year olds did not interest me. But, I got this chic to introduce me to her english professor.......that commie professor was fucking hot and a great fuck
the MP's there are the way to go. For example Relax charges 18K hour (approx $34) and 5K( approx $10) for each extra....in other words $54 for DFK and BBBj and ! hour with an attractive chica with NO BS at all. Just be sure to agree on the extras beforehand. Some don't offer everything. But I have never been turned down for a BBBJ.....There are many more places but this is about the best.
Yeah I tried that place last Saturday. Had me a nice 19 yr old. I'm due to go back to CR on Wednesday.
I'll hit them up again definitely.
OutofBound have you venture there? I also thought Del Rey was the mecca But recent research shows jaco is where its at. Did you see the pick OLD posted man all 4 chica look hot. My only concern is they say price point is alot higher like 150. Not the 60 plus extra at the Rey. will try to contact OLD to get 411 on that. Anybody with any perspect on this feel free to help fellow Monger out. Thanks
I agree about Jaco, many hotties there. The Cocal is the place to be every night of the week but particularly Thurs, Fri, Saturday. And yeah they will all start at $150, but most will come down to $100 or less if you sweet-talk them correctly. Also back to the MP's of San Jose. I don't care for New Fantasy, but big bad bill was correct about Relax. A few others that normally have a strong selection are Monica's, 360 (off Paseo Colon) and a new one called Manos Magicas. And of course Zona 2 rarely disappoints, just a block or two from New Fantasy.
I concur on the jaco/cocal...and $ going rate...and most definitely has some beautiful women to choose from...get there early and take Ur pick because there R plenty
I don't mind paying for quality, but my first and second and most likely last trip to the del rey have left me disappointed. Any help is much appreciated. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
OUB you've been to C.R. 2 x and only the D.R.? No wonder you are disappointed. Veterans visit other places as well while in San Jose, C.R. like the Sportsmen Lodge, Zona II, New Fantasy, Monica's Relax. VIPs, Alcazar and others. In Jaco, Cocal is King. I know the girls that work in San Jose and go to Jaco Thursday - Saturday nights. I know what the charge here and what they charge in Jaco. Don't believe the $150 a session price. (still at $150, it's am much better value than that $300 an hour grain fed heifer from Omaha, Nebraska. It's still a buyers market in Jaco 5-1 ratio. You can have all the fun you want at $80 - $100 per session.
Actually I found a link that directed me to some good places. Not top of the line mind you but for $20 (10k colones) not too shabby. I'll be posting the reviews shortly. But thanks all for the suggestions.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...YcCbYmZEwWpJKw

Also OLD I've been to many places. After spending the month of last August and this last March including this week I've gotten a pretty good lay of the land concerning San Jose.
Actually I found a link that directed me to some good places. Not top of the line mind you but for $20 (10k colones) not too shabby. I'll be posting the reviews shortly. But thanks all for the suggestions.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...YcCbYmZEwWpJKw

Also OLD I've been to many places. After spending the month of last August and this last March including this week I've gotten a pretty good lay of the land concerning San Jose. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
If you can stand the 95 degree heat, go to Jaco. You will be glad you did.

O.L.D. One Lucky Dogg