Visiting San Jose 6/19/15 - any suggestions?

I will be visiting San Jose for the weekend this Friday. Does anybody have any suggestions of "must-see providers" (with contact info), or the best places to get great service at a reasonable cost?
Yes, be sure to meet Luna. I reviewed her in this section in late April...contact info is there. She is a legend. You may run into her at one of the gulch hotels, but she mostly makes appointments. And stop in Zona2 occasionally, some gems in there
Thanks for the intel...I saw your review and already have an appointment set up with her through "whatsapp"!
BNG, I will be arriving the day after you get there. Looks like we have similar tastes, so line 'em up for me, would ya?
  • IBNkc
  • 06-26-2015, 11:17 AM
I don't know if you're still there but Costa Rica is a hell of a place to find some companionship. Of course the Dey Ray is a must see, $100 buys time with a "9 or 10" depending on tastes. Also visit the Pirate Club bar and New Fantasy massage parlor for excellent prices, clean and safe girls. You are in a buyer's market my friend!
Downtown the Del Ray hotel and countless other clubs--you are going to have a blast!