URL / Website: https://www.sunflowergirls.net/
City: FB
State: Texas
Address: Paradise Lane
Activities: Shower, Light Massage,BBBJ, cfs, daty, multi-positions
Hair Length and Color: Dark to Shoulders with blonde highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Hourglass body with a perfectly round ass & tits. Ruby is a very beautiful latina woman that knows how to please. Top Notch service in all aspects. Sultry voice, soft skin, and extremely warm and welcoming. Can't wait for her to resurface.
Recommendation: Yes
I'm not trying to be a dick (fail like usual), but are you actually expecting to receive premium access with the two reviews that you wrote today?

I think there is a thread around here somewhere on what is expected in a review......it might even have a template too, but I can't remember.
Aspen....I really don't care about premium access and what it provides. I just wanted to donate since I've been reading so many reviews for a long period of time and benefited by the information here. So If you are responsible for granting access, keep it!!
I heard she is coming back but I won't believe it until I see the pics
She'll be back like always, Ruby is amazing. I like how she takes time away then comes back, she told me it keeps her refreshed and she doesn't get wore out like most girls.

I stack my coins on the side waiting for her
Ruby is back
for real? I'll be seeing her this week for sure
NFHS the pics are up so it’s legit
Her back in forth helps with the hobby. When the boss is away I get more play time
Her last day is tomorrow
Her last day is tomorrow Originally Posted by Stevensegal
That brick-house needs a break.
That brick-house needs a break. Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier
She needs to step up her game to keep up with the new and tight talent
Actually she needs to retire and become a mamasan cause she’s old compared to the new talents.