Paul Ryan booed at AARP conference

Thurston Willard and Private Ryan are so out of touch and clueless it just makes me laugh. If you are trying to win an election, you play to your supporters, you don't go and solicit boos! SMH

When is this clown gonna finally accept that his Medicscare plan can NOT be sold!

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7422526n
  • WTF
  • 09-24-2012, 08:43 AM
I say that, the election would be over in Flordia were it not for the new voter suppreson laws that states GOP has enacted. Probably over anyway. But that was a rotten trick the GOP did by shutting down the polls on the Sunday before the election. A direct shot at poor black voters that do not have transportation.
I say that, the election would be over in Flordia were it not for the new voter suppreson laws that states GOP has enacted. Probably over anyway. But that was a rotten trick the GOP did by shutting down the polls on the Sunday before the election. A direct shot at poor black voters that do not have transportation. Originally Posted by WTF
Of course. But this aint 2000 and Obama ain't Gore.

It won't work.
lol....he is such a nerdy-lookin and sounding tool. With his high-pitched wonky voice. Fucking Opie. Biden is gonna tear his ass up in the debate.
Thurston Willard and Private Ryan are so out of touch and clueless it just makes me laugh. If you are trying to win an election, you play to your supporters, you don't go and solicit boos! SMH

When is this clown gonna finally accept that his Medicscare plan can NOT be sold!

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7422526n Originally Posted by markroxny
What the fuck do you expect? AARP is nothing more than a Kool Aid dispensing, shill-organization for Odumbo.

CBS Highlights AARP Members Defecting to Conservative ASA
By Brad Wilmouth | August 18, 2009

On Monday's CBS Evening News, correspondent Sharyl Attkisson filed a report highlighting the recent defections of thousands of AARP members to the more conservative American Seniors Association (ASA), because of the perceived support by the AARP for OdumboCare. The report recounted that Odumbo recently had to correct a claim that the AARP supports his plan, while some are suspicious that the group may support the President privately, but are unwilling to admit to doing so publicly.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-wi...nservative-asa
What the fuck do you expect? AARP is nothing more than a Kool Aid dispensing, shill-organization for Odumbo.

On Monday's CBS Evening News, correspondent Sharyl Attkisson filed a report highlighting the recent defections of thousands of AARP members to the more conservative American Seniors Association (ASA), because of the perceived support by the AARP for OdumboCare. The report recounted that Odumbo recently had to correct a claim that the AARP supports his plan, while some are suspicious that the group may support the President privately, but are unwilling to admit to doing so publicly.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-wi...nservative-asa Originally Posted by I B Hankering

What is it with you and the "Kool-Aid" references? Think of something else, posting up the same attempted insult a half-dozen times a day makes you look stupid...or, maybe I should say stupider....or more stupid. Maybe we drink the Tang, or the Sunkist or the Dr. Pepper. Kool-aid is nasty anyway,

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-wi...nservative-asa Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Seniors are just worried the tea sipping radical assholes are going to take all their medicare and SS away from them...
What is it with you and the "Kool-Aid" references? Think of something else, posting up the same attempted insult a half-dozen times a day makes you look stupid...or, maybe I should say stupider....or more stupid. Maybe we drink the Tang, or the Sunkist or the Dr. Pepper. Kool-aid is nasty anyway, Originally Posted by timpage
Little Timmy, your Kool Aid swilling zombie support for Odumbo makes you look stupid.
Seniors are just worried the tea sipping radical assholes are going to take all their medicare and SS away from them... Originally Posted by ekim008

And with good cause. That is exactly what Paul Ryan would do given the chance. Vouchers, my ass. That's just an end-around to get rid of Medicare with SS next.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are just proving my point. If what you just said is true...why would Ryan go there and speak to them and say something he know they are going to boo him about?

Like when Romney went to speak to the NAACP and talked about repealing Obama care. He didn't know the reaction he was gonna get?????

Sorry, that's just stupid. This is how they think they are going to win?

Can't wait till Nov.
And with good cause. That is exactly what Paul Ryan would do given the chance. Vouchers, my ass. That's just an end-around to get rid of Medicare with SS next. Originally Posted by timpage

ASA -- NOT AARP -- better represents the voice of the conservative voter. AARP is nothing more than a Kool Aid dispensing, shill-organization for Odumbo. BTW:

Obama Medicare Plan: No Voucher But Maybe A Bill

WASHINGTON — Odumbo will never turn Medicare into a voucher, but if you are lucky enough to be financially comfortable in retirement, odds are you'll pay higher premiums under President Barack Odumbo's plan. It's not just the 1 percent who'll feel the pinch.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...elections-2012
You are just proving my point. If what you just said is true...why would Ryan go there and speak to them and say something he know they are going to boo him about?

Like when Romney went to speak to the NAACP and talked about repealing Obama care. He didn't know the reaction he was gonna get?????

Sorry, that's just stupid. This is how they think they are going to win?

Can't wait till Nov. Originally Posted by markroxny
Typical Dim-witted attitude, Marks-rocks-with-pee. A Dim cannot fathom someone speaking honestly.
Typical Dim-witted attitude, Marks-rocks-with-pee. A Dim cannot fathom someone speaking honestly. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Typical Teapot Dome response, avoiding what I actually said and resorting to insults when outwitted.

But that's what we can always expect from from I-B-Hankering the cowardly idiot broken ass record..
Typical Teapot Dome response, avoiding what I actually said and resorting to insults when outwitted.

But that's what we can always expect from from I-B-Hankering the cowardly idiot broken ass record.. Originally Posted by markroxny
Only a Dim-witted, Kool Aid swilling fool like you would vote for Odumbo a second time after all that he has done wrong during the past four years; hence, you deserve ever disparaging epithet that can be ascribed to you and your way of thinking. BTW you deflected, Marks-rocks-with-pee, and in so doing you conceded that a Dim like you cannot fathom someone speaking honestly.
Ok everybody, let's start counting how many times I-B-Hankering the Cowardly Idiot types the following words:

Kool Aid
Odumbo

I'm betting the count is gonna be REALLY high. Cuz the stupid cowardly fucker can't come up with anything else to say.