Slow at the start but still growing and going at the Little Black Dress for Success meet & greet!

Official close was 8 p.m., but obviously got extended.

Close to 50 towards the end with more than a dozen new faces many wearing that LBD or white or scarlet or very classy looking form-fitting pants.

Per the usual, only those attending may reveal their own presence.

Lots of interesting discussion regarding relationships and some nuts and bolts on screening and marketing.

More questions, too, especially from the many first timers at the Hollow Weenie on how the fellowship celebrates xxxMass (pronounced xxx my ass!) and other holiday themes:

-- procratinators' New Years
-- marty grab sum ass
-- St Patty her on the rear
-- "siesta" San Antonio
-- Stinko de Mayo

and I am plumb out of clever word play at the moment.

Great grub and drinks and laughs and discussions tonight.

And more ahead in the coming months!

Not sure when the crowd will finally ebb, but more than a dozen still present at 8:45 spells success!
Sorry I was not in attendance. RW work issues going on. I hope the #Pussy Posse was well represented without me. Thanks for the work you put in CK.
Thanks for putting these together CK, I for one, do appreciate it! I always meet a new lady or more for future rendezvous!
I had a great time again. Thanks CK, for all that you do to organize these events.
Another great party. Thanks ck!
Thanks CK for putting together another great time. Enjoyed seeing everyone that was there. Cheers!...
As usual had a great time thanks again CK you rock babe!!
Great to meet everyone at my first social! Thanks to CK for making it happen!
I had a great time and met some new men and women! Thank you Ck, until next time xoxo
  • jBa$$
  • 11-17-2017, 05:01 PM
Had a nice time....as usual.... I must say....all the gals looked mmmmahvelous!!!!
Finally made this one! Glad I did! Oh my!!!!! That dress!!!!!
Better late than never,
Thanx for the invite.
Was good catching up.

xoxoxoxo