Concerning YOUR account || Been trying to delete mine for over two months

Hello everybody, are we prisoners to the site?

I have been trying to delete / deactivate / terminate my account for nearly
two months and have received nothing but crickets. I have contacted two San Antonio moderators and as they suggested, I emailed the "Contact Us" link (twice already) and still nothing has happened.

Are we being held captive? I have emailed three authority figures my situation and explained why my account needs to be deleted as soon as possible but it seems like that is leading no where.

This concerns YOU because what will happen when YOU need to delete your account due to personal reasons? Will you also have to wait a quarter of a year for action?

I am making a public request for my account to be deleted / terminated.
They can only guest your account. No content such as reviews or posts will be deleted off the site. All the content stays. You won't be able to log into it. And the handle and all the posts will be read as guest. If anyone has replied to your handle in a post and mentioned your handle name, well you're boned there.

When you sign up, it specifically says eccie is the owner of any content you publish. Not you. So need to be aware of what you signed up for. There's reasons many people don't say a word on here and Just use the PM system.

If you need your account guessed, PM the mods and with a reason you want your account guested, then send an email to admin@eccie.net letting them know the same thing. I'd personally Pm all of the S.A mods. One is bound to respond back.
  • Mokoa
  • 11-26-2017, 11:56 PM
Interesting...

I have never received a PM or any other communication from you. Until I encountered this thread I have never heard of your handle before.

Please PM me your request to close your account and include a reason for your request. We are not allowed to act on such requests without a valid reason. If you have not provided a valid reason with your previous requests then that was probably why they were not honored.
FWIW ...

guesting or even deleting an account here will not result in anonymity nor in hiding much of anything.

Web archives are many and very deep.

ijs

= = = = =

Check my signature for social dates not visible in mobile web version!
Click HERE
FWIW ...

guesting or even deleting an account here will not result in anonymity nor in hiding much of anything.

ijs

= = = = =

Click HERE Originally Posted by ck1942

Google never forgets
FWIW ...

ijs

= = = = =

Click HERE Originally Posted by ck1942
Can you show us how to see all our old post in ASPD?
Just stop logging in! Or you will get the itch to do it?

Sam
Can you show us how to see all our old post in ASPD? Originally Posted by Precious_b

If wishes were horses, etc.....

There are some old (not easily searchable archives around) threads out there there might be searchable with Google, but not as many as any of us might want to access.

I do know a few members who kept some archives, I am one, but mainly my own reviews.

The most easily searched data base would be the old Wayback Machine files, now at
https://archive.org/web

But stuff there is not well organized and you must pick a year and a month (each time) to do any searches, The site apparently did not cruise aspd every day, or, if it did, it did not do a good job of archiving.

And, of course, due to several hacks in the early 2000s, much of the aspd database was lost.

Ah, memories!

Best now to live for the present and look forward to the future, especially since former playmates are mostly gone now, and even a photo can be painful. But jmho.

Happy Hobying!

Interesting...

I have never received a PM or any other communication from you. Until I encountered this thread I have never heard of your handle before. Originally Posted by Mokoa
I did. It was mid October and I advised him to use the 'contact us' link AND to provide his reason.
  • Mokoa
  • 11-28-2017, 11:28 AM
Well, since I posted Post 3 I have not yet heard from him.
Dude just. Act up till you get banned
Dude just. Act up till you get banned Originally Posted by Nightshift83