Strip Club For Women in Corpus Area

I already posted the below request on the South Texas board but thought with the wider audience in SA I might get a reply here.

"My wife and her sister are traveling to Corpus/Aransas/Rockport area. Are there any Men's club's that have Ladies night with male strippers. Anything similar would work. Any suggestions? Thanks,"

If none in that area any suggestions for the San Antonio area where they get together here?
I can't comment on the clubs in CC.

But in SA. There's, Hardbodies Ladies Club-formerly La Bare website (18 and up. Full Bar.Limited Food.Stage and Table dances featuring Male dancers
Female audience. Couple friendly.)

After watching Magic Mike and getting all hot & bothered over the most incredibly sexy Joe Manganiello..that fucking hot body and that sexy facial hair. (damn!)

I might need to drag a few ladies out to *females strip club*.

Hope your SO etc. Enjoy themselves. Nothing sexier than a man who can slowly dance and move his body in an erotic way.
Probably better idea to just hire a male stripper to go to them. You won't have to worry about safe driving either if they stay put somewhere and have a great time.